Aphrodite's Flame

Leo P.O. V.

Didn't I tell her not to go to that damn party?!

But does she listen to me? No. She doesn't. Now what am I supposed to think when Santiago is at my doorstep  crying and drooling, snot running down his nose telling me his Elina was abducted. He produced a letter to me stating that she left Carlos for Frederick because Frederick was better. Alright, I guess I found my moles. Yet, I still had the headache of dealing with the little backstabber. I took some pity on him and let him in to explain himself.

He told me he had some work to do, so he left "his Elina" alone with Frederick only to find them gone when he returned and this letter on the table. He went home still sniffling after I told him I would help him. Regardless of the fact that I wanted to tear his heart out because he thought my Belina was his to own, I was even more furious when I got a message from the phone I gave her stating she was hostage. No doubt Frederick had taken her some place secluded and the thought of him touching her set me aflame. If he touches her, he'll die so painfully he'll wish he was never born. I looked at the letter again. There had to be some clue where she was. I told her that the phone couldn't be tracked and that was half true. It couldn't be tracked by anyone but me, but tracking it would take a while. The only I could do right now was look at the letter. Upon closer inspection, I found grammatical errors. A great deal of them too. I picked them out in order, one after the other, until I got to the end of the paper. Some words were missing letters or had extras in them. A smirk curved my lips. Belina is smarter than all of us.

Frederick. Santiago. Moles. Plz help. House in woods. Find.

I started the search for her phone from my laptop. The last time the device received a strong signal was ten minutes away from where Santiago's house would be. Google Earth later revealed that there was a small road about fifteen minutes from the house, so I'm sure that's where Frederick took her. Having gathered enough information, I set out to bring my Belina home.

Belina P.O.V

"Now be a good girl and wait here for daddy to come back with some toys." His grip on my cheeks was painful but I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of knowing that. A smirk lit his features and his eyes were a lit with something devilish inside. I could tell he would truly enjoy whatever he had planned for me.

The dick found me in the forest but not without the aid of some very trained dogs. Although, I almost got away he didn't shout or even hit me on the way here. He just dragged me, and with the dress I was wearing, I couldn't really fight back. Hopefully, Leo would come with enough calvary because this place was riddling with Frederick's goons. When we made it back to the house, he introduced me to his "Dungeon" and that's where I've been ever since. As of right now, my neck, arms, my waist, thighs, legs, and feet were strapped down with black leather bands on some contraption. It was in the form of a body, but I couldn't figure out its purpose and why Frederick would have it. Yet, that was the least of my worries because right now I had to find a way to ambush the fucker. I looks around for anything that could help and that's when I remembered my hair pin. It was long enough to be a makeshift dagger and the good news was I had two of them in. I leaned my head towards my hand and took one out. I hid it by undulating my body and letting it travel right where I needed it to.

Perfect.

No all I need is he right moment.

In that split second, my newest captor waltzed in the room with a box. His face was lit as he looked at me and out the box in the nearby table. I can tell I'm going to hate this. "Hello, Elina. Did you miss me?"

"Why yes actually! I mean it's not everyday you get kidnapped and taken by a maniacal business man." I gave him a pointed look and he chuckled at my sarcasm. In a flash I was backhanded and I swore I almost broke my neck with the whiplash.

"Next time you answer "Yes Master," understood?"

A smile crept onto my face and I looked at him. "No will never tame me Frederick. So don't let your fantasies gat the best of you."

His eyes turned to slits and a smirk curved his lips. "We'll see who'll be laughing when I'm done. But for right now, I just want to enjoy the fact that I finally have you." His palm caressed my cheek and there was a strange look in his eyes. "You do something to me Elina. The only way that I can describe it is like a burning. Your smell, your smile, everything is burning through me. And I can't help but revel in it. I like the feeling Elina. I love the feeling. And I'm not prepared to let it go. My mama, she wasn't a saint, but she did her best. We were poor, always in need. She tried to care for me, but in the end she couldn't. But if there was one thing she taught me, it's that this feeling might just be the love she and my father had some time ago." He gave a bitter smile. "But the thing is, that fat fuck just had to find you first huh Eli? He had to woo you with my money! Santiago has done nothing useful for the Spanish neither our partnership since he obtained them. He's weak and an idiot." Rage shook his body and he closed his eyes and dipped his nose into my hair.

"Never mind that now, now I have you, and I'll die before I let someone take you from me." He back up and started unbuttoning his dress shirt. Each button revealed scars that no doubt hard living had out on him. "I'm not much Elina. I'm not as beautiful as you. When people see me, they run away. I've been alone for a very long time. And now Elina, you can be my comfort. Don't worry, I won't hurt you tonight, nor any night unless you are rude and disobedient. I honestly don't want to hurt you anymore. But rather I want to feel love before it's too late." His shirt was now on the floor and his belt was taken from his pants. The button on his pants lay open revealing his black underwear. Out of the corner of my eyes, I caught the glint of a blade. He started in the v-neck of the dress and ran the blade down the material, tempting it to touch my skin. My dress lay open in pieces, my body exposed save for my underwear being on.

A groan left his mouth as he dipped his tongue into my cleavage and dropped the knife. His hands roamed over my waist and hips. His mouth searched my skin, sucking and nipping as he trailed from my chest to my collar bone. My soon reached the curve of my neck where he spent some time, surely marking me as his own. I could only focus on things beyond him at this point, anything else but him: the wall, the floor, anything. At one point I closed my eye and my mouth fell prey to his. Demanding, strong, passionate kisses were what he gave me and I was so confused. Confused because I knew how sick he was, and yet, my body wanted to react to him. However it wasn't attraction that made me want to give in, but instead, memories. The way he touched me reminded me of how Leo touched me and that scared me even more because Leo knew how to touch me, where to touch, and what will bring a response out of me.

Frederick's tongue soon trailed down my body but not before he kissed my hands and every finger on them. He kneeled while looking up at me, no doubt accessing my reaction. And I was proved right when he spoke again. "Am I not doing something right for you Elina? But I'm sure you enjoy it. The thing is, I can't have an emotionless woman in my bed. So maybe you need a bit of help. Don't worry, I have a toy that can fix that. He walked towards the box and I quietly sighed in relief. Until I saw the black package he took out. It was rolled up like a scroll and that made me wary. When he opened it, I saw needles.

Oh shit.

He came  back with one that held a pink liquid. "They say that just a bit of this can help anyone in bed. Whomever you give this to will come willingly to you. They call it Aphrodite's Flame. How about we test that theory Eli?"

Leo, hurry.

Hey guys!! There's a mature continuation of the chapter. It just flowed out of me. If you guys want to see it, comment below!

Xoxo

Ezmerelda Night