Decisions, Decisions.

I think I'm sick. Lately, I've been going out of my mind about my situation with Santiago and Leo. I know I shouldn't let emotions get in the way of my mission, but damn it, I'm only human! If father were here he would try to kill the both of them. If mama were here, she'd tell me to choose what my heart wants: the people or Leo. The truth of the matter was I wanted both. I wanted to help my people when they needed me, and when I came home, I'd lay in Leo's arms knowing I was safe. Argh! Why is life so unfair?!

The next shipment will be taking off tonight. I already called Santiago and told him I was coming down with a flu. He'll check on me tomorrow. So the real question is, should I let  the shipment take off? It's Leo's shipment, yes, and I am living in his house. So am I allowed to stop it now that we work together? Plus, I forgot to tell him what Santiago told me about the mole in Leo's men. Damn Leo and his lust! I've never been this off focus before in my life! I walked down the corridor and found Leo in his study. His was absorbed in some paperwork, but I could care less. I threw myself into one of his chairs and waited. I swear a good hour passed before he noticed me.

"Have you come just to watch me Belina?"

"I've come to tell you some important information regarding the mole." His head shot out of the papers and he pressed a button that allowed every window shade to turn down and the room was half dark. It didn't help that the stylish interior was already black, white, and grey. He gave me a look that told me I had his full attention. "Santiago told me that the Mole will protect him and they plan to take everything from you. He also said that the Mole knows everything that goes on here and is currently at headquarters in Italy. They're trying something but I don't know what. So be prepared."

"Thank you for telling me this."

"Well, glad I could help. See ya."

"Belina." I turned to look at him over my shoulder. "Will Shade stop my next transport?"

I chuckled. "No, because Shade wants to see who Santiago will pin the missing cargo on. Sit tight. This game is only beginning."

Exploring to waste time was my first thought. Come to think of it, I never really bonded with the staff, but I couldn't because one of them might also be working for Santiago. Tough. My mood darkened as I locked myself in my room. My mind was still waning in my parents. Were they okay? Maybe I should ask Leo to keep an eye out for them. Damn it, if Leo's men can find them, then anyone else can too. It's best not to draw attention to them. After twenty minutes of waging war in my mind, I forced myself to sleep to get rid of the headache. I just hope they were fine.

Leo P.O.V

I continued my plans with the shipment after she left. So here it was, Shade wouldn't be stopping my cargo. And since I know that, Santiago can't lie to me about it. God, I feel useless. Belina seems to be the one playing the game here and I'm just a pawn a well as the rest of us. It is an unusual feeling for me. I don't like sitting by and watching everything play out. There must be some source of action I can take even though the smartest move would be to listen to her advice and stay here. Damn it, I should be the one giving orders! A harsh exhale preceded my fingers raking themselves through my hair. This entire thing was driving me crazy.

And Belina was not helping. The times I couldn't sleep at night knowing she was in my house, in that bed, were too many to count running on fumes here and I needed some rest. The Mole was another problem. Only certain people knew about what was going on in our headquarters in Italy. The first group being my family, the second being our third on command. However, the third in command, Frederick, was here and so was my father and brother. So who could it be? I was getting a headache. Maybe after this is all done, I can take a break and relax. Heaven knows I needed one of those.