Arrival part 2

Okay change of plans. They'll have one. It's a girl.

Kanan helps Ezra breathe. Ezra squeaks a little until Kanan hears scrambling behind him. He sees Jai trying to climb up. "Jai, come on." Kanan breathes. As Kanan pulls him up, he squeezes his eyes shut until they heard crying. The look over to see Ezra holding a baby with dark hair. Kanan looked at Jai who was smiling with tears in his eyes. Ezra smiled as the baby yawned. Hera made it just in time to see the new member. Everyone gathered around the couple and their newborn daughter. "She's so beautiful." Ezra whispers as he gently kisses her nose. Jai played with her hair. The rest of the rebels all admired the little. Ezra heard a low grunt. He looked over at Kanan who was crossing his arms looking away. Ezra chuckled. "Thanks Kanan." he says towards his master. Kanan soon smiled. Sabine giggled until she noticed the baby waking up. "Look, she's waking up." Sabine whispers.

Everyone watched as the small baby opened one eye then the other. "Oh great lucky you Ez." Kanan mumbled. "Kanan." Ezra softly sang to his master. Kanan rolled his eyes and gave the teen a look that meant 'what?'. Ezra giggled. "She's got your eyes." Jai sung. Kanan dropped his arms and walked over to see. That's when Kanan jaw dropped. She did. She had Kanan's full dark turquoise blue eyes. Kanan smiled satisfied and looked at everybody else. They saw he was smiling like a complete idiot. "What. Isn't not obvious. She wants to be like me?" Kanan asks gesturing his thumb toward himself. "Nope." Zeb said in low voice. Sabine and Hera snickered. The small infant squirmed and made gurgling sounds. "What are you guys gonna name her?" Sabine asks. Jai and Ezra looked at each other while smiling. "Jarret." Jai says. "Jarret." Kanan repeats. He thinks for a moment. "I like it." he says. Everyone else agreed.

Kanan's POV: So a new generation begins. We defeated those rats, got Hera back, and now it all paid off with a new member of the crew- I mean rebellion. Jarret. She'll make a great Jedi one day and with fight and help people in need. Welcome to the family Spector 7.

The End