Galasoda part 2: Captured

There will 3 or 5 parts of this. I'm not sure.

"GALASODA!!!!"Jai shouted before jumping into a crate full of orange glitter. He shook head making it spread everywhere. He laughed(hellium in their voices. Still sounds like chipmunks). He saw a butterfly. "Hey Ezzy." he squeaked. Ezra popped his head out of a box full of party stuff. He had streamers in his hair. "Look, a birdie." Jai said pointing to a butterfly. "Oh pretty." Ezra gushed. "Let's go catch the birdie." Ezra squeaked. They ran to it and their faces smushed on a glass window. Jai fell on his butt. "Ow, what kinda cookie are we in?" he says rubbing his butt. Ezra tapped the glass. "We are in a very big cookie jar." he says. They looked out the window. "Oh well, I'm gonna go to the bathroom." Ezra says skipping out of the cockpit. Jai sits there and eats some of Kanan's fudge. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!" he hears Ezra scream. "EZZY!!!!" Jai screams hopping out of his chair. "Don't worry baby, I'm comin'!" he says. He busted down the door. "Ezra!" he screams. He looks around the room. "Ezra?" he looks down to see Ezar under the sink. "Sugar cube, what's wrong?" he asks. "I.....Look...hideous." Ezra says softly. "I'm sure you don't look that bad." Jai assures. Ezra sits there. 'Let me see." Jai says. "No. I afraid you'll hate me and brake up with me." Ezra says nervously. "Ezzy, no matter what. I'll still love you the same." Jai said smiling. Ezra sighed and crawled. He was wearing an orange hoodie. Jai simply removed and gasped. Ezra shut his eyes and cried. His hair was a fiery orange(Just his hair people.) and he saw Ezra crying. Jai frowned and kissed his forehead making him blushing. "You look more adorable than ever." Jai says softly. Ezra smiled before kissing him. It lasted a minute. Ezra used two ribbons, red heart-shaped hair clips, and toothpick thin green hair clips(uses the ones in the pic).

 Ezra came out and Jai smiled. He smoothed a spot. "You look great." he complimented. Ezra blushed. Jai kissed his cheek making him blush even more. They drank 12 cans of Galasoda and ran outside. They soon heard shooting. Ezra used his lightsaber to deflect them. Jai was being choked. Ezra went into karate mode and knocked them out. They ran up the ramp but Ezra suddenly fell asleep drooling a silver pool of drool. "No, not now!" Jai whined. He tried to drag him back but was forced to run by blaster shots. An inquisitor got hold of him and slung the knocked out teen over his shoulder and carried his to the space shuttle. "NOOOOOOOO!" Jai shouts. He runs towards the shuttle. It was taking off. He banged on the window. Ezra woke up. He saw Jai banging furiously against the window. "Ezra!" Jai shouted. Ezra panicked and tried to get out too. "Jai, help me!!!" Ezra cried. Jai tried but he couldn't. Then, out of nowhere, has knocked out he fell down to plains below 15 feet below. "JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIII!!!" Ezra cried. "Ezra....no...don't leave me."Jai mumbled before passing out. On the ship, Ezra slides against the steel wall and bundles up into a protective ball and sobs. "Jai, please help me." Ezra whimpers quietly.