~Next Mourning~

(O's POV)

I know y'all think I'm crazy but that just broke my heart like she's just my everything. Micah is right she may be gone physically but spiritually she'll always be in my heart. My shawty still sleep so I get up do my mourning routine and start cooking for him and I. I get done and go in the room to find him still sleep. I put the food down and wake him up with soft kisses all on his neck. He moans softly and my dick jumps.
Me: baby wake up time to eat (rolls over and kisses me and I don't kiss back) nigga you know ion kiss people with mourning breath.
I laugh and he slaps my chest while getting out of bed to handle business. After he gets out of the bathroom and climbed in between my legs and we start to eat and you know ya boy threw down in kitchen if he ain't say nun.
Micah: bae please don't be mad at me I only did this out of my best intentions.
Me: well what the hell is it?
Micah: well I got plane tickets for us to go to Cali next week (to be all the way honest I wasn't mad I need to be there for my family in. Plus this this will be the last time I see my mother physically) .... Baby
Me: yeah.... I hear you. Thank you baby I love you so much that I'm taking you out on a lil date and everything on me.... Including you ( I smirk and he rolls his eyes and I pined him to the bed) I've been letting you get away with this lil attitude Ima have to remind you what happens.
He said show me. When he said that I turned into a beast Bruh when I tell you the sex we have is bomb that's a lie cause it's out of this world. We get done after an hour and get in the shower to get washed up but we ended up having round 3 then we washed up again. We got out and got dress in something simple but we look good. I was bout to go start the car but Micah pulled me in front of the mirror and got on his tippy toes and put the silver necklace my mom have me when I first left home. He looked so cute putting it on me I bent down and kissed his cheek, grabbed his hand and went to the car.
Micah: so where is this date you're taking me on... It better not be to know fancy place.
Me: boy shut up and enjoy the ride.
He rolled them eyes and I gripped his thigh the rest of the way. Him singing all loud and off key was pretty amusing I joined with him and we sung songs all off key the whole ride until we got to the go cart place. When he saw where we were his eyes got big and an evil lil smirk came across his face. We got out the car and went in the building when we got in he went to go look around the arcade and I went to go pay for is. I showed the lady both of our drivers licenses and got our wrist bands for the really fast ones. I find him playing with some lil kid in air hokey while the lil boys momma standing right there it look like she was giving him flirty eyes, well time to go bust her lil fantasy. I walked over to see him losing I laughed and he told me to shut up so I decided to cheer for lil man over here, he looked about 3 y/o. Lil man won I was laughing my ass off he just got beat by a 3 y/o we gonna play before we leave. I pulled Micah into a hug and wrapped my arms round his waist, when I saw the lady face she looked like she was confused.
Girl: I thought you was straight..... Yous was gonna be my next baby zaddy
We looked at the girl like she was crazy then she walked away with the lil man. We put our bands on and went out to where the cars we made a deal that who ever loses gets dicked down. I'm going to win like this finna be a repeat of this mourning we got in the car as I was putting my seat beat on he took off how he just gonna cheat like that. I get mines on and take off he got a pretty good head start on me but I'm coming up on him. He gets stuck behind 2 old people and now is my time to strike I speed and pass him.
Me: cheaters never win!
Micah: fuck you!
We were on our final lap and I was blowing him out the water looks like I'm getting it in tonight. I finish and I go lean on the wall and watch him pull in he stuck his tongue out at me and I made the humphing sign. We went back into the arcade and went straight to air hokey. He was beating me and I'm happy we ain't make no bet cause he won I now know he let let lil man win. I want a lil mini me running round the house one day. We walk to the car and head home. When we get back home I get a text from one of my boys I play ball with asking if I wanted to go out I said yeah.
Me: aye bae I'm going out with the boys you wanna come with you know you can't stay up in this house for ever. You never wanna go out with me pleaseeeeeeee (I have him the puppy dog eyes and bite on his neck a lil cause I know he can't say no when I do that)
Micah: boy you just so ughhhh... Fine I'll go but you betta be on yo best behavior.
Me: I'm only a bad boy for you.
We went to go take a shower and get dressed. My lil nigga be what people be saying now days when they killing. Aw slaying.
Me: aye bae you slaying tonight (he slowly turned around and busted out laughing) what?
Micah: nigga please don't don't ever in yo life say that ever again OK
He came up to me and kissed me I told him he look sexy he said better. We got in the car and went to this new club called Blueish Moon when we got there the music was bangin. I knew the owner and I actually helped him get it started so we got in free and VIP access. We get up there I seen my boy we dapped up. I had my arm round Micah's waist so he knows it's real he was just grinding on me. He had to go the restroom and I was all by myself just waiting til he got back until I seen an ole dude I used to get head from. To be all the way honest Micah is the first guy I ever had sex with and second person I gave the pipe to I ain't going to leave him anytime soon so he's the last person that's getting it. Anyway I seen ole dude walking over and hand me a drink. The last time we met we was cool so I took the drink and we caught up like normal people who haven't seen each other in a while. I took a sip of the drink and it tasted funny so I spit it out in his face and he tried to kiss all on me and dance on me. I pushed him off me and stumbled a lot this mutha fucka drugged me. Only a little got in my system so I'm barely still here. I see Micah so I stumbled over to him.
Micah: well it looks li-
Me: someone drugged me we need to go home now I'll explain everything in the mourning.
We quickly exited the the club and we go home. When we got in the house he put me on the couch and I don't remember anything else until I felt that I was in was cold ass water like some Antarctica ass shit. I'm shivering and he's trying to keep me in here.
Micah: (he put his hand on the side of my face to try and clam me down and it worked) bae calm down this will help look me in my eyes.
I did and I calmed all the way down and he kissed me on my lips before you know it I was out and back to normal and I was feeling sick so I vomited out everything I put in by body. My baby brought me some water and some hot tea. I felt a lot better now all thanks to mine he so wonderful I hope he let's me explain and not jump to conclusions on this cause I ain't do shit. I guess my dick was that good to suck they keep coming back and trying to break up my happiness. Ima propose to him soon,very soon but shhhhhh he doesn't know it yet. I have everything planned out after we get back from my mom's funeral. I got a question why is the word fun in funeral? Hum, hummmmmm. But any ways he came back and he got completely naked got on top of me and startled me. I went up to kiss his neck but he pushed me back down. I had my hands on his ass and my dick was getting hard cause he was rubbing to through my boxers. He looked me dead in my eyes.
Micah: explain.

Hello readers, how have y'all been? What do you think is going to happen next, was O really drugged? The world will never know. Nahhhh just kidding you'll know next chapter stay tuned. Don't forget to vote, comment and share my story.