Educated

Today is the day. The day we get our partners for this quarter. Whoever my partner is this time is my partner for the more explicit scripts. I really love this drama class but I hate that she chooses partners. Hopefully my partner isn't as horrible as my last one.

"Alright so I've been thinking about the new partner assignment and I've decided that your gonna take a card and whatever card you get you're gonna go in that group." Mrs. Flores announced. "If you get an ace go with the other 3 aces if you got a jack go with the other jacks. Got it? Good."

She passed out cards. 4. I'm a four. Great. After everyone got their cards we went to find our group. I see Celina. She's good at script writing and creating scenes.

"Hey" I greeted. "Hey so guess who's in our group" "who?" "Michael."

Michael is amazing with costume and getting emotions to show. He taught me how to fake cry with real tears.

"Okay so it's me you and Michael. Where's our other partner?" "Okay so I've miss counted my cards. We need to put Kevin in a group so who needs another member?" Mrs. Flores asked "we do!" Hailey yelled. "We already have four" one of her group members argued. "Then leave" she argued back.

I don't get it. Obviously he's cute or whatever but why seem so thirsty.

"Yn how many people are in your group?" "3" "great Kevin your with Yn, Celina, and Michael."

****
Assignment: a love story with an unusual concept. Be creative have fun and try to be more explicit than usual.

"Yn and Kevin, you guys are the love interests" Celina announced. "What why?" I asked. "I have the perfect scene and script ready and I need Michael to do the costumes." "Well why can't it be a tragedy like he gets lost at sea" "because this is going to be a submissive romance" "WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?"

Did she just say submissive romance? And does she expect me to do it. With Kevin? Honestly I don't mind that Kev's my love interest but she's being extra.

"I'm down to do it" Kev stated. "See yn now its perfect! But uhm imma need one of your houses to rehearse at." Celina responded. "My house is cool. My parents usually aren't home on Wednesdays and my sister goes
out so yeah." "Great so Wednesday night at Kev's house"

***
I got to Kev's house and it was beautiful. Michael told us put on our costumes before he got there so we'd be ready to start when he got there. He had me wear a black bralette and a black high waisted pencil skirt with a zipper that went straight down in the back. Luckily I got to wear my black low air forces. Kev was wearing a black muscle tank/ wife beater, black joggers and timbs. He looked soooooo fucking cute😍💦

"Uhhhh small problem" Kevin told me whiles looking at his phone. "What?" I asked. "Michael is sick and Celina is stuck babysitting her little brother" "oh well then I guess I'll go home" "or we can practice and make sure we're comfortable enough with eachother to "really feel" the emotions" we both laughed. "Yeah I guess we can"

We walked into his room and he shut the door. I looked around as I noticed him dimming the lights.

"Do you know the script?" "Yeah"

***

I felt him unzipping the skirt. Kevin nipped at my earlobe then nuzzled my neck.

"Remember, if you are disobedient there will be punishment" I nodded knowing it was his character talking to mine.

He walked me to the bed. "Lay back" he strictly directed me. He then tied my arms with the silk wraps michael gave him.

He lowered his face between my legs and putting one hand on each if my inner thighs. He gently kissed my mound, I moandd and wiggled a little bit.

"i told you not to move!" He reminded me. he gathered my panties to the side and flicked his tongue over my clit. I half screamed, half moaned. He shoved two fingers into my pussy, his tongue circling my clit, and I lost it.

"Yn no one has ever made me has hard as you have," he pulled a condom from his pants pocket, and then pulled his pants down over his hips. Hearing him unzip his pants made me shiver and close my eyes, "which is why I need to fuck you so badly. I feel like I'm going to die if I don't get inside of you right now."

He called me by my name and not my characterʻs name. Does that mean- Is he gonna- Are we bout to.....

====================
Did ya like it?
Pt. 2???
15 likes before pt. 2