"We'd each like one of these, please." Charlie points to the pumpkin drink.

"Alright, can I see some I.D.?" She asks, jotting down the order.

"Pardon?" I ask, tilting my head.

"Identification." She sighs. "Here, in America, you have to be 21-years-old to have alcohol."

"Oh..." I look down at my menu again. "What about this?" I point to a random drink, this one looked full of chocolate.

The girl laughs, "Here.." She flips a few pages. "Are our nonalcoholic drinks."

"Thanks.." I mumble, feeling heat rise into my cold cheeks. I point at, again, a random chocolatey drink. "What's this one?"

"That one has iced vanilla coconut milk, with chocolate fudge, dark chocolate chips, crushed coffee beans, and a scoop of caramel ice cream." She says happily. "Its my favorite, personally."

"I'll have it." I say with a smile.

"Me too, thanks." Charlie add, barely following our conversation.

"Coming right up." She chirps, then hurries off to the kitchen.

I use this time to reflect on what I bought so far. Ginny's ring, a set of Shakespeare plays for Hermione, a frame for Sirius, a large box of Muggle Pranks for each of the twins, and a box of Muggle sweets for Ron.

Ginny
__Harry
Hermione
Ron
__Remus
Sirius
Fred and George
__Charlie

Nothing I saw was good enough for Harry.
Nothing was right for Remus.
I was never alone enough to find Charlie's.

All of the food and drink in the restaurant were wonderful. At the end of our meal I braced myself to go back into the cold. It was snowing harder now, and the wind was blowing violently. Charlie threw an arm around me, holding me until we entered the next store.

I shivered violently as the heat melted my frozen body.

"It's getting late." Charlie states, shaking snow off of himself. "We need to get back soon, we're leaving early in the morning."

"What about Harry, and Remus?" I whine, looking around the store.

"I'm sure they'd be pleased with anything." He assures me, walking around the store, knowing that I would follow. "Really, anything for Remus should work."

"But I don't want anything." I state frustrated. "It has to be perfect."

"Okay, okay...well, let's look around." He sighs, flipping through items on shelves.

It was nearly 1am by the time we got back to Romania. Where I still had to wrap all of my gifts. Charlie and I sat cross legged on the cushy rug in the living room, both in pajamas, wrapping gifts. Charlie, apparently, already bought and wrapped his gifts, so he helped me with mine.

"Who's this one for, again?" He asks, holding up a long gold chain with an owl pendent hanging on the end.

"Harry." I answer, glancing up. It wasn't exactly what I was hoping to find, but it would work. I was currently wrapping Ginny's. A single ring in a small box, the matching ring sat on my left index finger.

Charlie wrapped Harry's gift neatly into a rectangal package, and found my premade label reading
To Harry
Love Rose
All of my labels were identical, besides the recipient's name, of course.