I made my way into the front doors and approached the woman at the lobby desk. I gave the last name "Styles" and she gave me the room number and a key card. I took the elevator to the thirteenth floor and walked down the long hallway until I saw room 1305.

"Harry?" I said softly, knocking on the door.

There was silence for a moment and then the door knob twisted. As the door opened, Harry's beautiful face came into view. I broke into happy tears immediately and Harry pulled me by the shoulders into the room, shutting the door behind us. He wrapped me into a hug as I cried against his chest.

I was so overwhelmed that Harry and I were together again that I couldn't control my tears. They made a wet spot on the front of his button up shirt. He leaned into me, tilting his head down to rest on shoulder. I didn't care what we did tonight, as long as I was with him.

All the pain and heartbreak from the past week seemed to evaporate the longer I stayed in Harry's arms. I could have been standing with him with minutes or hours. I'd lost track of the time, losing myself in the happiness and sheer joy that I felt. Harry rubbed circles against my back, not complaining about standing too long or anything, letting me piece myself back together. He whispered soothing words against my neck, his lips teasing at my skin.

When I could manage to look up again and untangle myself from Harry, I took a few steps back. His green eyes were were vibrant, the underneath part damp. He had been crying too, just not as noticeably or vocally as me.

Harry guided me over to the bed and climbed onto it so that he was sitting against the headboard. He patted the place next to him, motioning me to sit. I crawled onto the bed and he wrapped an arm around me, pulling me close to him. I leaned in, tucked his curls behind his ear, and kissed his jaw, marveling at his beauty. He flipped the tv on but kept the volume low.

"I missed you so much, Jess. I want to apologize for how everything went. I didn't know it would cause you so much pain." Harry said.

"I missed you too. I have a question, though, Harry. Do you know how much I really love you?"

Harry just stared at me, his eyes wondering.

"I don't think you do. If you knew how much I love you, you would know the amount of pain it would cause me if you left me. You shattered my heart." The backs of my eyes burned as I thought about it, the memory still fresh in my mind.

"I'm sorry, I really am. I thought I was doing what was best for you, and for me. I was wrong and I want you to forgive me. The last thing I would want to do is break your heart. I love you, Jess."

Harry's words hit me hard, pulling at my heart strings, and testing my self control. I wanted to kiss him and not ever, ever stop. I wanted to be as close to him as humanly possible. It was just that being in the middle of a heart felt conversation didn't seem the most appropriate time for sex.

I must have had my heart on my sleeve again or my emotions clear on my face because Harry pulled me into his lap. His hands slipped under the material of my sweater, trailing up the skin of my back. I tangled my hands in his hair and brought his face to mine. When our lips met it was like I could breath again, like I was coming back to life after a hundred years. His mouth was soft and slow moving against mine, his tongue skimming my lips before pushing inside.

"Harry,"

Harry broke off our delicious kiss and his eyes were glassy when they met mine. I leaned in, kissing and sucking on his neck. It was like I couldn't stop myself, couldn't control my physical urges for his body. He arched his head back, giving me full access and let out a low groan. He placed both hands beside him on the bed, letting me have my way with him. My hands grazed up his forearms and then his abdomen.