You're Mine and Only Mine

My name is Stephanie and I live in Neverland with the naughty, yet funny lost boys, and the famous Peter Pan, of whom I have heard so many stories. Yet, he is so different from what everyone think. He is evil and ambitious for power, yes, but he has a loving, caring part he doesn't show so often. He cares for his lost boys and for me.

He use to come to my tent every night and tell me stories about the island and his legends, and sometimes we take a walk in the beach and lay in the sand, star gazing. He usually spend all day with me showing me the island and its magical creatures. But not all is so perfect, every time I start talking with any of the lost boys Peter calls unto me and take me to another part, or says some kind of excuse to keep me away from them. I just can't understand what's the matter with it, I'm just talking with the boys, I'm not flirting or anything, I would never cheat on Peter, I love him. But everyday it gets worse, I can barely get out of my tent without his permission and honestly I'm bored of it. The boys are saying Peter is spending a lot of time with me and he's forgetting them, I don't blame them, their life was better before I arrived. Peter is tense about all this, and is spending a lot of time alone, away all of us. But anyways he always knows where I am or what I'm doing. You can say he's a bit possessive with me.

No matter how much I cared and loved them, I have made my mind to escape tonight so everything gets right again. I will miss them, specially Peter, but if he can't trust me with other boys around me and the only thing I'm doing is dividing the family all this amazing boys are, then is better for me to leave.

So here am I, running through the woods in the middle of the night. I came out of my tent silently, trying not to get anyone awake and notice me leaving. I'm going to Peter's thinking tree because I know he has some pixie dust hidden there. The only thing I have to do is find it... I have to say this sounded better in my mind, escaping from Peter wasn't one of my best ideas, but I have to try.

When I got there, I looked everywhere but couldn't find the pixie dust. I sat frustrated on the floor and sighed, and when I was ready to give up and return to the camp my eye caught sight of a tiny twinkle between the wood. Can it be? I thought. Of course it was, the small jar with the magical pixie dust! "I can't believe I really found it!" I said in my excitement, forgetting I was supposed to be silent. "You just found what?" I froze at the sound of that unmistakable voice behind me. I should have known he would know if I tried to escape. I hide the pixie dust behind me and turned slowly, unable to look at his eyes. "What do you think you were doing here this late at night?! You thought I wouldn't know if you leave your tent? What were you trying to do?" He said furiously. I didn't know what to say, he obviously was mad at me. "I-I just was--" he didn't let me finish when he took away the jar from my hands. "What are you doing with my pixie dust?! Don't tell me you were trying to escape." "Peter, I-I'm sorry, I wanted to tell you but I didn't know how..." He shook his head, "Oh, Stephanie, you should know it by now, there is no escaping Neverland. No one gets off this island without my permission." He raised an eyebrow staring at me, waiting for an explanation which ungracefully I wasn't prepared to give. "I know and that's why I didn't tell you I was escaping. Because I know you wouldn't let me." I said in low voice. "But why would want to escape from ME?" He said more calmly. I took a deep breath and let out everything I felt. "Peter, I would never cheat on you, you know I love you. But you never let me talk with the boys nor play with them. I want to be their friend and part of this family but every time I try to spend time with them you take me away. And I don't understand why! If you really love me why you don't trust me?" I felt his hands immediately on my shoulders and his beautiful green eyes piercing at my brown ones. "Don't even say I don't love you 'cause you know it isn't true!" He looked so hurt and angry. I felt guilty now, I never meant to say he didn't love me. I looked down, "Peter I never meant to hurt you, I--" he cut me off putting his arms around me hugging me hard and burying his forehead on my shoulder. "I'm sorry if I overreacted I just don't want the boys to put their eyes on you. But I love you and I trust you. I won't bother you anymore, you can spend time with them and we all can be a big family, nothing would make me happier." He raised his head and looked at me, without letting go of his embrace. "Just don't forget you're mine and only mine, understood?" "That's everything I want!" I smiled as we both leaned and kissed. He lifted me bridal style still kissing me and carried me back to camp. Since that day everything was perfect and I was never happier with the lost boys as my brothers and Peter as my loving and possessive boy.

✳ This is a request from @ilovepanandnewt  I hope you enjoyed this imagine.