College Friends

Robbie and you had been friends for a year now, since you entered the college in which he studied. You became good friends and did everything together.

One day you arrived to college and didn't see him, 'he always arrives early' you thought. He didn't appeared until lunch, while you were looking for a table to eat your lunch. "Hello, love" you heard a familiar British accent behind you. "Where had you been?" You asked him, while sitting in an empty table. "Doesn't matter, you missed me?" He said and you can hear a bit of flirt in his voice, but you didn't care. "Why I would miss you?" You teased. You two were always teasing and mocking each other, that's what you loved of your friendship. "Oh c'mon (y/n) we both know you missed me, you're always thinking about me." Robbie answered still a bit flirtious; you don't know why. "No, I don't, I was thinking how to kill you for not coming and not telling me that you wouldn't come." You said raising an eyebrow.
Robbie laughed, "(y/n) admit it, you feel something for me." "The only thing that I feel in this moment for you is pity. You've gone insane!" Robbie acted like that all the time while lunch, ignoring your glances of confusion and embarrassment. You weren't a girl which the boys will flirt with, so you felt your face heating with blush and said quickly, "I have to go to class," you stood up and began heading to your class. Robbie began to follow you, "but why so tough, love? it isn't wrong to express your feelings toward me." "What happens to you, Robbie? You're never like this," you glanced at him, rolled your eyes, and walked a bit faster. Suddenly, Robbie took your wrist and dragged you into a janitor's room, closing the door behind you and pushing you against it, "What the hell are you doing?" You asked a bit scared. He put his hands beside your shoulders trapping you, and stared at you, "I can't hold it anymore" he said and you can't hear the flirt in his voice anymore. "(Y/n) I like you," he breathed, "but you never said anything, or tried to flirt with me, and I just didn't know how to tell you, and I wasn't sure if you feel the same way. I'm sorry." He stared at you speechless for what seemed years until you opened your mouth and said, "I like you too, Robbie, but I thought you didn't like me---" he smiled immediately and cut you off with a sweet yet passionate kiss. I felt sparks, it was my first kiss, and it was perfect. We pulled back and he had a wide smile in his face, matching mine. "I love you" he said breathing. "I love you too, but we have a problem." He frowned a bit. "How we get out here and explain why we weren't in class to everybody?" you chuckle. He lets out a chuckle, "Don't worry, love we'll find a way" he said pressing his lips with yours again.