Still Growing Up

Hey guys! I'm switching off between Lily and Skye's POV. Hope you enjoy it still. (Picture above is of Lily.)
                                *LILYS POV*

"Mom!" I screamed as she twirled me around. I was 14 years old and about to be 15. I still couldn't believe I've been hidden this long.
"Sweetie, I know your only little and still growing up, but you are staring high school next month honey. Daddy and I thought you needed friends." Mom spoke sadly. Daddy came outside smiled at us and then kissed me and mom. We decided to go ice skating today and so we did.
"Lilly Gracie!" Mom shouted at me as I span in circles on the ice. "Honey, watch out for the crack in the ice!" She screamed at me. My brown curly hair whipped in the wind and then as I realized I couldn't see, I immediately obeyed my mother and skated towards the shallower side of the pond. She laughed at me. She always thought I was to obedient. I laughed too and we went home. One very happy family. Together forever!

As the month passed, I anxiously waited for school. I through on my cutest dress, with cute little blue swirls over a white layer of stripes. I grabbed my jacket and put my hair up. I was 15 by now, yet my mother said I looked too beautiful to wear any makeup. I had to agree. Vampire/human hybrids looked incredible. They didn't want me to look like them, incase anyone like Rosie, my moms best friend, was to see me. So they did agree to let me wear a little make-up. And my eyes remained the same beautiful blue as always. My mom said she didn't want to change me but I knew that it was to protect me so me and my father bought me makeup when she was away, hunting with Rosie I think.
As we drove my mom lectured to me about the basic math, science, and English notes.
As I got out of the car she gave me my last warning,
"Tell nobody Lily. I don't want you hurt. If Rosie ever found out then you wouldn't live darling. She doesn't know about the trick that Gabby... I mean... A friend has done. Please stay safe baby. And please, don't wear anymore blush." She added on.mThen I hugged her and nodded my head. I hear her laugh echo behind me as I skipped away happily. I already knew everyone's names from reading minds. As a vampire I could read minds, see the future, and make myself completely invisible to others, as if I never ever existed. I promised not to use any on my mother or father. Then I saw a girl. Her name was Hanna!
"Hi I'm Lily!" I said cheerfully.
"Hi Lily. I'm Hanna." She said rudely. At the end she said it as if she was talking to a baby, a little kid. I held back my anger and decided to try and be friends.
"Haha. Halarius. Now can we walk to class together maybe?" I asked nicely. She chuckled with a taunting response.
"Look at this girls. This little kid things she can talk to me." Then she took a swing at my face and I fell over to the ground and started to crawl away. But then she kicked me and a chair fell on my face. I heard them laughing at me as they faded away from my vision.