Mavin to the Rescue

Hey I am Cassidy and I ship Mavin which is Michael and Gavin from roosterteeth/acheivment hunter. I was noticing that there aren't many fanfics about them so I decided to make up my very own. If you have any question's just ask but please don't hate I just found my love for writing and I get insecure very easily. Anyways, sorry for the rant I will begin the story now.

Michael's POV

-------

10 years in the future .......

I just sat down on the couch when I heard a loud noise from upstairs.Thats unusual Lizzie is almost always quite when she's in bed, but she's only five so maybe she got a nightmare I better go check on her.Walking up the spiral staircase I pushed open my daughters door to find her awake and crying.

Michael- what's wrong darling, did you have a nightmare?

Lizzie- a little bit can you come cuddle with me dad?

Michael- I can do one better i am going to tell you a story!

Lizzie- REALLY??? Oh yay, please dad please!!!

Michael- Someone's exited. But don't you want to know the name of this story?

Lizzie- sure dad what's the it called?

Michael- ok this story is called, Mavin to the Rescue!

Lizzie- I don't know dad that sounds like a weird name, Mavin?

Michael- don't worry, it's a great name trust me.

Once upon a time there was a 25 year old named Michael ......

STORY

------------

It was another great day in my great life I was Michael Jones. Also known as Michael "rage quit" Jones, because of my rage videos and series. why am i so happy you ask well, i am happy because i work for Roosterteeth/Achievmant Hunter where i get to play video games for a living also because i am engaged to my beautiful girlfriend Lindsay, although we haven't actually did "it" yet if you know what i mean, in fact i havent done "it" with any one bofore. i had gotten close though. sure we love each other but she says she wants to wait till marriage which is fine with me, i think, but still i am as happy as i could be. walking into work i said hello to every one i passed. as soon as i walked into the room and sat at my desk. i noticed that ray and gavin where already there, but nobody else was.

Michael- hey ray, gav.

Ray- sup.

Gavin- hey Michael, My boy, How ya been?

Michael- ok i guess, im happy and all but....

Gavin- But WHAT?

and just as i was about to say nevermind Ray decided to join the conversation again.

Ray- Lemme guess. you still havent done "much" with lindsay? Have you?

Michael- how'd you know? i said as my face blushed lightly.

Ray- i dunno maybe i got super power's. if i concetrate really hard maybe i can shoot laser beams. nope dosent seem to be working.

Gavin- you know what Michael, i am gonna take you out tonight for a drink. ok?

Michael- ok. sounds fun. maybe get my mind off some stuff?

Gavin- Exactly. Gav said while smiling like an idiot. oh how i loved that smile, and those goofy yet beautiful eyes, and those moist kissable lips.... WAIT.... what was i just thinking about? i can not like gavin i have lindsay, and besides even if i did like him that way it would never happen, he's as straight as a stick. i think. although he never seems to like having girls around in that way. maybe he is gay? possibly Bi? like me. even though I've only admit it to myself i know I'm bi because in high school i kissed a guy and liked i but i also still liked girls, which was very confusing. i have a new idea i am gonna get gavin drunk and ask him a bunch of questions just for the fun of it. while i was in deep thought i managed to look over at gavin and see that he has been staring at me for a while now.

Michael- See something you like Gav? i asked, slightly joking,slightly serious

Gavin- oh... um ..... sorry. he said then turned away blushing a dark shade of crimson.

oh now i know somethings up and the sooner we get to the bar the more secrets will be revealed.

__________________________________________________________________________

Well, thats the first part hope you all like it sorry for ant grammar and spelling mistakes. also i will only continue to wright this if i get 10 + people (i know low standards) also this is my first story so i am doing my best. please don't be afraid to give constructive critiism thanks

Cassidy :-)