Imagine 10

A/N hey guys. I tried to make this story quick so I could update more. I hope u enjoy it! Also, sorry it's published really late XD.
-----------------------------------------
Halloween night. The spookiest and horrifying night of the entire year. Yes you were a teenager but you still got freaked out over Halloween because it was the day everybody scared the living crap out of you since you got frightened easily.

You were hanging out with a couple of friends and Thomas at a haunted walk that was being held at the local park. The walk would start in a couple minutes and you guys were the third group that would go through. The people that were in charge of the event only sent in one small group at a time.

"Are you ready?" Thomas whispered right beside you. His soft voice made you feel a little lighter but you still nodded your head warily.

It finally your guys' turn and you were about to die already because you feared of what lay ahead.

"Come right this way kids. You're up next," the instructor said while motioning for us to scoot forward.

A couple seconds inside the woods were spent walking alone. A chill ran up your spine because you could just tell that this wasn't going to be good.

An ear splitting shriek came from up ahead. It was then followed by a crazed laughter. You immediately clung onto Thomas's strong arm. "Guys are you sure this was a good idea?" You asked with a slight tremble edging your voice.

"What do you mean? This is awesome!" Hunter convicted. Everybody else other than you whooped in agreement.

"If you don't like this we can walk out on it," Thomas whispered carefully to you.

But you shook your head in rejection,"I'll be fine." But you still refused to release your grasp on Thomas.

It's been a minute now and the first scarer came storming up behind you guys. Of course that was where you and Thomas were. The man tickled you and played with your hair while repeating the words,"such a pretty girl. Pretty girl. So pretty."

You screamed but couldn't help but laugh as you were tickled. The man then left, satisfied that he freaked you out.

The group carried on with the walk. Three more people with very realistic gore makeup ran up to the front of the group. One grabbed and shook Alexis moderately.

A little girl with long black hair came out of a bush nearby by crawling with doubled jointed arms so it looked like they were backwards. She laughed historically with eyes that were bloodshot.

You screamed and of course that made her take you as bait. She crawled so fast you didn't realize that she grabbed your ankle until you looked down at a mass of black hair and a body caked with dirt and blood. She then crawled back into the bush she came from.

"Tommy I don't know if I want to keep going," you stammered.

Thomas wrapped a protective arm around your waist, "It will be alright, love. We're almost halfway."

You nodded your head. Just a little longer. This totally sucked but you had to stay strong.

Suddenly, a hand ran down your back. You turned around but nothing was there. "Uh y/n did you just run a hand down my back?" Thomas questioned.

"Umm no," you replied spooked out a little knowing that the same thing happened to Thomas but nothing was around. Another hand ran down your spine. And then another. You swung your head around once more to be face to face with a guy that looked like he had no nose and no teeth but had the creepiest grin ever right between you and Thomas.

A shriek escaped your throat that was so loud, right there in the poor actor's ear. He held his ears growling in the freakiest tone you ever heard.

"Sorry," you squeaked. You clutched Thomas's arm a little tighter. He reacted by squeezing you closer to him.

More actors came out scaring the front of the group. Man, this had to be done soon. Didn't it? The forest was pitch black and you saw no signs of the exit yet. Just stay calm. It's only a little longer, you thought to yourself.

Thomas must have noticed you trembling because he then gave a little peck on your forehead. "I promise we're almost done," he whispered soothingly.

You calmed down slightly and gave him a grateful glance. Of course, just then an actor had to come out the side you were looking away from and scream in your ear.

"Ah!" You yelled into the crisp night air. You stumbled backwards causing Thomas to trip. He caught his footing before he reached the ground and pulled you up before you can hit the rocky muddy flooring yourself.

Finally you saw a light. It was the exit! Relief filled you but as you were about to walk out with the rest of your friends and Thomas a ragged old rope was wrapped around your thin torso. Whatever did that pulled you back without saying a word. The thing pulled and pulled until you were swallowed by the shadows. Once in there the thing laughed menacingly and you screamed so loud you were sure China could here you. Struggling roughly, you raced away from the figure's hard grip and raced out of the exit to where your friends stood giggling.

You placed your hands on your knees, "guys I am never doing that ever again."

Thomas walked over and wrapped an arm around your shoulders, "you did good though. I'm glad you could come." Even more quietly he whispered, "I love you," in his heavy British accent that always cheered you up.

"Thanks Tommy. I love you too," you gushed.

With that everyone went home still laughing at the experience they just had. Though you still were terrified of that attraction and would never go there again.