Imagine 1

Hey guys, before I begin writing I was wondering what to call these imagines. So if u could comment ideas that would helpful! Thank you!

---------------------------------------------

It was a misty morning when you woke up. And of course it had to be a Monday. Great. To make matters worse it looked like it was going to rain.

You finally got up, got dressed and looked into your mirror. You study yourself for a minute, looking at all your defaults. "I am so ugly," you conclude. Talking to yourself.

You climb down the stairs and walk into the kitchen. That's where it started to fall apart.

"You haven't been helping around this house at all! Why should I let you stay here!?" Your mom yells at your dad.

"I have been helping!" Dad roared back.

"With what exactly?" Mom shouted while shifting so she could stand up taller.

"I went to the grocery store the other day-" but dad was cut off by mom.

"That's only the other day! You don't have a job, a driver's license, and now a family!" Mom yelled so harshly that you took a step back to keep your balance.

Nobody has seen you yet so you continue to watch behind the wall. Hoping your parents don't see you.

Your father looked as shocked as you felt. "But but-" he stammered.

You couldn't take any more of it. You race out of the house, leaving your backpack, coat, and umbrella behind.

You walked down the sidewalk until you get to a stop sign. Your suppose to wait here for your boyfriend to pick you up for school.

You wait 20 minutes and he still doesn't come. Finally, you decide to walk to school. And all it did was get worse.

"Hey!" Someone shouts behind you when you reach the building. It was your boyfriend.

"Where have you been?" You ask. But your boyfriend speeds right passed you and hugs a girl who you couldn't tell because her back was facing to you.

You couldn't believe your eyes. You rush into the school and sprint to the closest bathroom. That's where you have a break down.

After what seemed like forever you gather up your courage and walk out of the bathroom into class.

School went on forever. It felt like hell.

{school bell rings}

Finally, school is over, you think. You walk out the building's doors to see your so-called boyfriend leaning against the wall. "Where have you been?" You asked while marching over to him.

"Actually, your the person I wanted to see," he says casually as if nothing happened. "I think we need to break up," he says.

"No shit. I saw you with that other girl. I hate you!" You yelled with tears forming in your eyes. You turn around to see a girls face inches from yours. "____? Your his girlfriend now? How could you! I thought we were best friends!"

"Yes, I'm his girlfriend. And no I'm not your friend. Go away! He doesn't want to date someone that is ugly!" The girl says.

"But-" You stutter.

"I said go away!" Your ex-best friend slaps your arm hard this time.

You listen to her this time and run. A raindrop drips onto your nose and you look up. Crud. You forgot your coat and umbrella at home. The rain starts to pour. Beating down on your cold body.

You keep running but slip and fall in a puddle. You start to think of what happened that day and maybe it was best not to go home. You didn't know what to do.

Suddenly the rain stopped. You wipe away a tear and look up. A boy with an umbrella is standing beside u. "Don't want to catch a cold. Do ya?" He said with a heavily British accent.

He sits down beside you. "My name is Thomas. What's yours?"

"Y/n." You say shyly.

Suddenly his face got serious. "Were you crying?" He asks.

You nod your head slightly, afraid that he would make fun of you. But instead he asks, "What happened?"

"My parents got divorced, my boyfriend cheated on me, my best friend is the one that is dating him, now she hates me, and they called me ugly." You say relieved to let it all out.

"Your not ugly. You are actually very beautiful. Your to good for those people," Thomas hugged you. "Come on, I'll walk you home." he got up and held out his hand.

You hesitated. "Thank you but I don't think I want to go home."

Thomas sighed, "Even at the darkest times there is always light."

"Okay," you say. You take his hand he pulls you up. He holds it a bit longer then let's go.

"Can I have your number? Maybe we could hang out some other time," Thomas asked.

"Sure," you pull out a wrinkled paper and pencil then write your number down. You give Thomas your number with a smile.

Finally, you and Thomas head home. Walking close together under the umbrella.