Imagine 5

Hey guys! I just wanted to announce that I will be taking requests for my imagines. And of course, if the chapter is a request then I will give credits to who thought of the original idea. You can request to me by sending me a direct message. That will be very helpful.

---------------------------------------------

It was a normal cruddy day at school. You were sitting at lunch with six of your friends. Everyone at the table was paired up with another person so you had no one to talk to. You just sat there wanting to start a conversation but had no one.

"Hey Chloe..." but your voice trailed off because she wasn't listening. So you attempted again with someone else.

"So Mia, how..." but your voice trailed off beause she looked at you then turned her head away as if you never said a single word.

You sighed and looked over to where Thomas sat with his friends.You two were best friends and he would always listen to you. No matter what. You actually had a secret crush on him... No, don't think like that. We are just best friends. He doesn't like you. Just friends. you repeated inside your head.

Lunch was fnally over and you and Thomas walked together down th hall towards your nextt class. Class wasn't much of a difference to lunch. You would raise your hand whenever the teacher asked a question. The thing was that she would never call on you. Not even once! Nobody even had their hand up at all. The teacher wouldn't glance at you. You were just the girl that sat in the corner. Nothing else.

{At home}

And there was home. Worse than school and lunch. Home was where nobody gave a crap about you. They didn't care if you were depressed or feeling alone. In fact, they barely even talked to you. But they did yell at you. Pretty much another thing they did.

"Y/n clean your room! Now!" your mom shouted from the kitchen

"Why?" you shouted back in a harsh way. There wasn't any good reson for you to clean your room. Nobody was coming over or anything.

"Because I don't want it to be a complete disaster like it usually is!" she sneered.

"It's never messy!" you yelled. "You just never see it 'cause you never bother to come up. Probably 'cause your to lazy to see how your daughter is struggling with life!" With that you slam your bedroom door and slid your back down the door until you sat.

"Don't talk back to me like that young lady!" but that's all your mom shouted. She probably heard that last part of what you said, you yelled it louder than the rest, she just chose to not care.

"Just shut up and care about me! That's all I want! And you wonder why I say I like dad better!" you screamed.

Every day now people started to ignore you more and more. You pulled your phone out of your pocket and texted Thomas.

To: Tommy

hey

It took about 5 minutes until he repied.

From: Tommy

hi

To: Tommy

I really want to talk to someone right now, can we meet at the park?

From: Tommy

Sure. C u there

You raced out of your room and into the bathroom. You did a quick check to see if you were alright to go. Good enough, you thought. You sprint out of the house, not even bothering to check with your mom to see if you could go. She probably didn't care anyway.

{at the park}

You found a bench to sit at so you could wait for Thomas. Not even a minute passed before he showed up on his motorcycle. He walked over towards you and sat down beside you. "Thanks for coming. I just really need to talk to someone right now," you sigh.

Thomas must have heard the sadness in you voice because the next thing he said was, "Why wouldn't I come? What's wrong?"

"Life is ignoring me," you say while making eye contact with Thomas.

He tilted is head a little, "What do you mean?"

"Everybody has been ignoring me. My teacher, kids at school, my own mom, and even my friends!" You shouted the last part, rage just came out of no where. It was like a punch in the gut.

"A-am I one of those people?" Thomas stammered. He looked worried and concerned, as if he cared so much for you.

You sighed again, "No, of course not. Your pretty much the only person that actually talks to me, and without yelling at me."

"Who yells at you?" he asked. His voice was steady and firm. It kind of soothed you a bit, actually.

"My mom," you say bitterly. "I ask her a simple question and all I get back is yelling! Ugh! And she always wonders why I like my dad better! Why does my life have to be like crap!" you raged on.

Thomas hugged you, "I'm sure she loves you."

You flinched when Thomas hugged you. " Sorry, nobody really gives me hugs," you quickly said when he looked hurt. "But I doubt my mom loves me. She told me that I should run away one time!"

Thomas frowned, "No mother should say that to their beautiful daughter."

You started to blush like mad at the last part he said. "Y-you really think I'm beautiful?"

"Of course, I actually had a crush on you for a long time now," he said nervously. He was blushing too, actually.

"I've had a huge crush on you too," you say. You were glad to get it out of your system and tell him.

"Well, just remember I will always be with you and willing to talk to you if you. And if you ever have problems you can always come to me," he said.

"Thanks Thomas. That means a lot. I do feel a lot better now," and you meant it.