I froze. My birth name, something I haven't heard since... Him. The part of the story I left out. The part I didn't tell him because I couldn't, now it could slowly becoming visible.

I was scared of that name.

It brought back everything I have been trying so hard to get rid of since I got them.

I sucked in a quick breath before spinning on my heal and sprinting to my puny bathroom and locking myself in there. I sat against the door and brought my knees up to my chest as I tried to push away the memories I so longed to disappear.

"I was disowned because of you!" my young mother said.

I took after her looks, which I wished I didn't. I had her eyes, hair, her everything. I literally was a miniature version of her. My mom was only 25. She had me was she was 18. I was blamed for everything she had done.

"My mate left because of you, because I made one mistake with that piece of shit! Now your brother doesn't have a father!" she screams and points to my drugged dude that was my father. But my mom wasn't done.

"My entire family left me to fend for myself! My father! My mother is dead because of my mate! And they blamed me for her death! He killed my mother, then found out I was pregnant with your brother and promised to stay! I made a mistake and ended up with you and he just left me! You are the reason I have no one! You! You did this to me! Everything! I will never love you! And no one else will ever love you! Not even you," she continue to scream at me.

I was only 7 years old. I believed her every word and didn't understand what she meant by half of it. What was I supposed to do? I was young and learning, and I thought you were supposed to love, care, and listen to each other. So that's what I did.

I did all that until I came to the age of realizing the truth. The cold, hard truth.

I snapped back to the horrible place called reality. Logan was banging on the door and yelling my name, but his voice only sounded like a whisper to the pounding in my ears.

This was just one of to many nightmares coming. I wish I wasn't broken... I wish I could be someone without having nightmares bringing me back into the darkness of my past. I wish Logan didn't have to put up with me. I wish he had a better person to love. There are so many better people in the world and Logan gets stuck with me. Everything is my fault.

"Max I swear to the Moon Goddess herself that I will knock down this door of you don't open it into he next 10 seconds," Logan's voice started to get louder from the original whisper I heard.

I got up slowly and unlocked the door. I come face to face with Logan's worried and confused eyes. His Golden eyes making me melt on the inside. I could get lost staring into them.

"Are you okay?" Logan asks after a minute while bring his hands up to the sides of my face.

"Yeah," I lied before pulling away and walking back into my room to continue packing like nothing happened.

"You're lying to me and I don't like it. There is something, or a lot of things you didn't tell me," Logan stated as he walked up besides me.

I nod my head. He was right. I didn't tell him everything. I didn't tell him my real name, or anything about what my mom told me, or me bringing taken...