Chapter 25

"You're beautiful," Evan trailed off as he began humming.

"And you're so mushy today. Why are you acting differently?"

The simple question left Evan in puzzlement. He had expected Evanee to do the exact opposite of questioning him as he complimented her.

He lifted his head up and held it up with his left arm as he stared at his girlfriend. "Isn't that how people act in relationships?"

The raven haired girl laughed and kissed him on the nose. "Yupadoodles. It just baffles me sometimes. I still remember the first day I met you and how much I hated your guts and how much a of a major asshole you were. But now you're here in my bed, cuddling and telling me I'm beautiful. Its a dream."

"Its the perfect dream. I still can't believe we actually met like that. It seemed like forever ago but its only been like two or three months. I'm so glad I met you, ducky."

"So fucking sappy," Evanee exclaimed, laughing. "I never figured you'd be the sappy type of boyfriend, but I have to say, I like it."

No one imagined Evan to be so romantic in a relationship. Hell, no one imagined Evan to be in a real relationship. It made him happy to show to people that he was capable of being in a relationship and the fact that it was with Evanee made him even happier.

Evan didn't say anything else, in fear of ruining the moment they were sharing now. He held her closer and the green eyed girl laid her head on his chest and closed her eyes, slowly falling asleep to the sound of Evan's heartbeat.

There were strings of flower shaped lanterns hung around Evanee's room, which were the only lights illuminating the bedroom. The bedroom was much different now and Evan found it less distracting. The games and computer were gone and was replaced with a sleek black desk, a black bed with white fluffy sheets, and painted white walls. The design was much more modern and Evanee loved the result after designing it with her aunt.

The lights and the bedroom seemed to make the moments Evan shared with Evanee in her bedroom more romantic. It was much different from the PC, pool table, and jukebox she used to own. Those were all moved to an Gemma's old office, which she didn't need anymore. So that room became "the arcade", where the young couple spent a lot of their free time in.

Little things began to change around the house with Drew around. Evan had gotten to speak with Drew again after years without contact. Drew was his favorite old babysitter, though it was because he loved to play pranks on him around the young age of fourteen.

It wasn't only different for Evan, it had a huge effect on Gemma and Evanee. Gemma was still getting used to sharing a room with, while Evanee was trying her best to get to know Drew more now that he moved in.

The past few months had been a blur and so many important things had occurred for Evanee. Not only had she met Evan, but her three other closest friends. She also redesigned her room after having it a certain way for so long and she met Drew, who was now living in her house.

The next thing she'd know, she was off for college. Everything was so surreal. The months were going by so fast, but there were more than enough amazing memories she experienced through it all.

-------------

Evanee and Evan were both woken up by a clash of two pans. As the messy haired girl slowly opened her eyes, she realized that she wasn't woken up by Gemma, but by three annoying teenagers with bright smiles on their faces.

"Time to get up, lovebirds. We're doing things today!" Tyler shouted.

Gemma had let them into the house and wasn't that surprised when they arrived at five thirty in the morning. She had met all of them before and they were all crazy, but the fact that Evanee had began making more friends was all that mattered for now.

"I don't want to." Evanee's voice came out mumbled since her face was buried in Evan's chest and her answer was apparently the wrong thing to say.

"Well, then we'll have to make you want to. David, prepare me," Jonathan commanded in a playful voice.

David, in turn, pat Delirious's head and handed him one of the pillows that were on the bed. "You may proceed."

Shouts and screams flooded the house as Tyler, David, and Jonathan each held a pillow in their hands and continually hit the lazy couple with it.

Evanee, now wide awake, worked along side Evan and grabbed their own pillows to fight their friends with until she surrended as four pillows came down on her.

"Traitor."

Evan just smiled at his girlfriend, tossing his pillow onto the bed. "So where are we going today, boys."

"Neverland."

"Six flags."

"Asgard."

"Canada."

Evan shook his head and smiled. "No, no, no, and good choice, but no. How about we go somewhere affordable and real," he said, emphasizing the word 'real'.

"Why don't we go out to eat, come back here for video games, and then to the fair?" Tyler suggested

"What fair?"

"There's a fair in town tonight and tomorrow night. It has cheap rides and games and food. Might as well go, right?" There was a chorus of agreements.

Jonathan clapped his hands together. "Well, its settled, so lets get going. I'm starving."

-------------

Fun things to come next chapter eith the fair. I updated again^-^ I already wrote the first chapter of my H2OVanoss fanfiction but it'll probably be on hold till I have more time. Vote and comment

And as always I hope ye enjoy (:)