Chapter 43 Fairy tail vs. Dragon heart

Începe de la început

However, sting merely grinned at the planned assault conjuring his holy magic power summoning it forth in several light beams.

"Holy ray!" Erza and Mirajane were directly hit by Sting's counter attack causing them to break and change tactics. Mirajane tries to use her darkness stream but her attack is interrupted by stings counter.

"White dragon's roar!" Mirajane is completely overwhelmed by the strike being knocked to the ground. Erza yells charging sting requipping into her Japanese cloth attire. Her benizakura equipped.

Sting laughed at her feeble attempt feeling her anger shooting out from within her aura. Sting summons forth his magic power an ominous white aura shooting out as he entered dragon force.

Sting evaded Erza's incoming stab and punched her right in the gut.

"Dragon slayer secret arts Holy Nova!" This impact creates a large impressive explosion on contact. Erza's cried out in pain using her benizakura to barely stand up on her feet. Erza's arm was drenched in blood along with her lower abdomen. Erza coughed out blood but stood up again. A hand tainted with blood gripped tightly around the hilt of benizakura.

"The superior guild? You think we care about being the best guild in fiore? Wrong! Our guild members only care about two things. The first is to complete the task assigned to us at all costs. And the second and most important, Is to protect our comrades and friends!" Erza shouted that as she began to requip her armour.

As erza emerged from the light around her, a new armour had been materialised. Her most powerful requip. The nakagami armour.

"Our fight sting is far from over!" Another sinister aura appeared behind erza. Mirajane now transformed into her most powerful take over Satan soul sitri. Now wearing a blue and white dress coat with golden horns shooting coming out of the side of her face.

"She's right sting the fight is just beginning!"

Elsewhere in magnolia, another fight has now commenced between another member of dragon heart and two fairy tail wizards the ice mage gray and the celestial wizard Lucy. Facing them was a powerful wizard named Fuyu the water dragon slayer.

He has blonde messy hair and slanted emerald green eyes. He's wearing a turquoise vest and black trousers.

"Lucy don't hold back. This guy has a ton of magic power!" Gray ordered moulding his ice magic.

Lucy nodded withdrawing a key from her waist.

"Open gate of the lion Loke!" Loke appeared in his usual black suit and red tie ready for battle illuminating his fists with the power of regulus.

Fuyu egged them on gesturing for them to bring it on. Gray made the first move charging towards Fuyu with his ice bringer attack. Fuyu halted Gray using his dragon slayer magic to halt gray's mighty sword.

"Water dragon's roar!" Fuyu fired his ultimate hydro pump blast the pressure of the attack knocking Gray back and off his feet. Lucy quickly rushed to Gray's side to see if he was okay whilst Loke fired his regulus impact.

A mighty inferno lion launched from Loke's fist. Fuyu forged a turquoise magic circle creating a water barrier blocking Loke's assault giving gray time however to flank Fuyu striking him in the back with his ice knuckle.

Fuyu suffered a direct hit crashing him into a nearby building. The building didn't remain where it stood though being obliterated to pieces from the sheer force of Fuyu's dragon force transformation.

Fuyu now donned with Blue dragon scales upon his face was now surrounded by water.

"Look's like you two are worthy to face my mighty dragon. A huge aquatic dragon appeared from nowhere charging straight towards Lucy its mouth opened wide ready to consume her whole. Lucy frozen in fear closed her eyes Loke quickly rushing to her aide.