Chapter 21 lisanna versus erza

Chapter 21 Lisanna versus Erza

"Lisanna I don't want to hurt you but it looks like I'm going to have to go all out to stop you! Requip black wing armour!" Erza glided towards Lisanna launching her black wing moon glimpse attack.

"Take over! Shockadillo soul!" Lisanna had now transformed into a golden armadillo surrounded by lightning. She had fierce razor sharp claws and those same emotionless eyes.

As quick as a flash, Lisanna curled into a ball and shot towards erza. Erza slashed with her mighty sword at Lisanna but was quickly forced back.

"Ahhhhhh!" Erza screamed as she was pummelled by the strength of Lisanna's armour and the lightning which followed shortly after.

"It's useless your puny sword cannot dent my armour!" Lisanna laughed demonically.

"This isn't right. Lisanna isn't like this. Laxus how dare you corrupt Fairy tail!"

Lisanna bounced into the air after her mid air opponent. Erza quickly requipped into her adamantine armour combining both halves of her shield together to stop the surprise attack. Lisanna bounced of the incredible defensive power of the adamantine armour however, the shield was obliterated.

"Impressive you were able to counter my Shockadillo form. However, I have many take-overs for you to face."

"I see so the only way to defeat you. Requip. Is to defeat you with the same element of the one you care about the most. Requip flame empress armour."

Erza with her sword now ignited with mighty flames smirked as she readied for battle.

Lisanna grinned returning back to her normal form withdrawing her thunder sabre.

"The element of the one I care about the most is lightning!"

Lisanna sliced at Erza but was quickly parried by the magnificent swordsman.

"Wrong its fire!" erza sliced at Lisanna.

The two wizards dealt each other blow for blow with their thunder and fire sword.

Natsu regained his footing clenching his fists as he embraced the anger boiling within.

"What have you done to her?! Lisanna is not like this! Lisanna would never hurt anybody in fairy tail. She loves this guild. And now you have made her into a puppet. What did I tell you before? Lisanna isn't an object!"

"Now I'm mad Laxus!" upon those words Natsu's dragon force reactivated.

Natsu ignited his feet with flames high kicking Laxus with such force breaking through the roof of the cathedral.

"LAXUSSSS!"

"GO TO HELL NATSU!"

Laxus transformed into a bolt of lightning as Natsu matched him in the skies above crashing into Laxus as a raging meteor of flames. Natsu and Laxus exchanged blows punches of flames and lightning connecting with each other.

"You won't hurt Laxus!" Lisanna shouted as she leaped through the wreckage of the ceiling.

"I told you already I'm your opponent!" Erza shouted as she summoned flames from her sword.

Lisanna quickly dodged the attack following with a counter sword slash.

Erza parried Lisanna's strike.

Laxus roared with power as his muscular torso grew in dramatic size replacing his normal teeth with fangs.

"Let me let you in on a little secret Natsu. Lightning dragon's breakdown fist!."

"No way!" Natsu was hit full force by Laxus's dragon slayer magic sending him crashing to his knees.

"You're a dragon slayer?"

"Now to finish Erza! Lightning dragon's roar!" A roar of lightning surged towards the requip mage at incredible speed.

Erza dodged the attack but there was another in the area.

"Lisanna!" Natsu yelled as he saw the roar approach his beloved Lis-chan.