Chapter 16 the next step

Chapter 16: The next step

Just a pre-warning, this chapter includes sexual content between Natsu and Lisanna if you do not want to read this scene then I suggest you wait until the next chapter anyway enjoy if you do decide to read it.

A week had passed and Natsu has now made a full recovery.

"Fire dragon's iron fist!"

"Take over tigress form!" Lisanna struck with a slice from her claws to the legs tripping her opponent.

"Getting better Lisanna. Try this Fire dragon's roar!"

Natsu unleashed his ferocious roar towards Lisanna who did not even attempt to move from her area. 

The nerve wracking flames travelled further and further closer and closer towards the soul mage. 

Getting so close to Lisanna it now looked like she would be burnt to a crisp. A huge explosion of smoke was created upon impact.

Natsu gazed into the smoke, eyes wide open with a worried expression upon his face. The flames began to blow away back towards Natsu at a quickened pace. Natsu's draconian hearing picked up the sound of flapping wings. 

Natsu breathed a sigh of relief when he saw his girlfriend flapping her wings in her dragon soul form.

His expression soon changed however when he realised the flames were travelling right back at him. The worst part was he can't eat his own fire!

"Fire dragon's wing attack!" Natsu's hands now ignited, threw his arms in the air shortly after threw them back down again as a dragon would flail his wings. This brushed the flames aside with ease.

"Awesome that's more like it Lis-chan! Your dragon soul form. Or my dragon slayer magic. Let's see who is stronger?"

"We shall indeed flame Barrage!" Lisanna blasted a furious amount of flame attacks towards him.

Natsu welcomed the meal and opened wide.

"Delicious Lisanna best fire I have ever tasted you're a great cook!"

Lisanna didn't know whether to take it as a compliment or an insult instead she soared into the air and dropped like a missile.

"Dragon's vortex!"

"Fire dragon's sword horn!" Natsu's whole body was now engulfed in Flames. Both dragon magic spells collided with immense force causing the ground to split into two.

"Nice Lisanna you're strong!"

"He he thanks" Lisanna smiled as she made preparations for her next attack.

"Try this Natsu. Flame sphere!" Lisanna placed her hands by her side drifting then apart further and further as the flame grew in strength and size until it was fully formed. The sphere blasted towards the pink haired dragon slayer.

"Dragon's secret arts. Crimson lotus exploding flame blade!" Natsu's arms had ignited and began generating long torrents of flames which moved in a spiralling formation. 

Both attacks made a massive impact causing a massive smoke cloud. The ground beneath the two combatants shattered.

"Wow Lisanna your Dragon soul really is strong!"

"Not strong enough to beat you yet though Natsu" Lisanna replied winking.

Natsu offered his hand out to Lisanna who was on the floor. Lisanna hooked her legs round Natsu tripping him on top of her.

"I've got you now Natsu." Lisanna put her arms around Natsu's back and pressed him into her chest.

"Lisanna I can't breathe."