Chapter 43 Fairy tail vs. Dragon heart

Start from the beginning

Coughing out blood, Natsu manoeuvred himself flipping backwards punching Igneel in the face with his fire dragon's fist.

But the attack seemed to be ineffective. Natsu clenched his teeth

"So my dragon slayer magic isn't sufficient enough to take you down. Then how about this?" Natsu roared powering up his magic power flames summoned forth from the ground lightning quickly generating through the course of his body.

"Now let's see how you handle the lightning fire dragon slayer." Igneel grinned staring at Natsu's new power taunting him to come forward and continue.

"Seems like you're not too bad of a fighter. However, you won't be able to win just by dodging!" knightwalker said as she stabbed continuously for Lisanna quickly evading every piercing strike.

Lisanna bared her paws slicing quickly at knightwalker cutting parts of her arm with her intense speed. Knightwalker irritated sliced for Lisanna with her explosion ended spear.

Lisanna became submerged in an aura of light as her body began to change as the explosion occurred.

After the smoke cleared, Lisanna was revealed unharmed grasping the Ten Commandments spear with her dragon scaly arms slamming knightwalker by sweeping her by controlling her centre of gravity slamming her to the ground.

Knightwalker glared at Lisanna her spear now changing form again.

"Melforce!" The spear unleashed a powerful energy shockwave sending Lisanna crashing into the rocks.

Knightwalker didn't stop there chasing after Lisanna changing her spear form.

"Gravity core!" Lisanna cart wheeled out of the way conjuring a flame sphere behind knightwalker launching the magical blast into her back causing knightwalker to fly forwards from the aftermath.

The black knight wiped the blood from her mouth glaring towards Lisanna.

"Seems I've underestimated you. But now witness the power of the Ten Commandments final form!" Erza knightwalker's spear enlightened changing it's shape once more.

"Behold the final form Ravelt! "Come Fairy tail wizard Lisanna. This fight has only just begun!" Erza

charged Lisanna her spear glowing as bright as the nova stars. A huge blast summoning forth from it. Lisanna charged her flames growing larger throwing her blast straight at knightwalker causing an explosion of high magnitude flooding the area with a huge cloud of smoke. Erza searched through the area slicing randomly through the smoke making any attempt to catch her opponent off guard.

All of a sudden, Erza felt arms wrap round her waist feeling herself shortly after being lifted into the sky hearing the echoing sound of Lisanna's powerful flapping wings. Quickly descending again in a spiral formation.

"It's over black Valkyrie! Flame vortex!" Lisanna covered herself and erza in scorching flames spinning more rapidly. Crashing straight to the ground. Erza now unconscious lay helpless as Lisanna brought down her spear onto her scaly knee snapping the so called Ten Commandments in half and shortly after being incinerated by her dragon flames.

Lisanna looked onwards at Natsu still fighting the tyrant controlling this world and could not help staring at him in awe as he fought honourably and heroically in a completely selfless way.

"Mira we can do this! Let's attack him from both sides."

Meanwhile, the collassal battle between Fairy tail and Dragon heart raged on!

"Okay Erza ready when you are." The two fairy tail wizards charged from Sting's front and back.

Mirajane charged her Soul extinctor whilst Erza charged her lightning from her lightning empress armour.