Harry Turns Dark

Lily POV
Lily was watching harry carefully. And what she saw was unbelievable. Harry had befriended Severus who did not be friends with someone easily.
And as she was taking in his features she realized - she had started to like Harry Granger.

'Lily are you even listening to me? So who is this special guy you are daydreaming about?'
I didn't reply but blushed.
'James did it' Alice quealed.
'Nah that's wrong'
'Then who?'
'No one'.

Harry POV
So once I was done with potions I went out and saw a horrific scene.
"Langlock" James yelled and Severus went upside down.
Harry ran and said the counter curse and turned to face James angrily.
'How can you?' He yelled angrily.
'You don't know him harry. He's a mean pathetic guy.'
'Have you ever talked with him. Hes a pretty nice guy if you look in his inner qualities. It's you who is pathetic and mean bullying others.'
'Harry why are you siding for Snape. Whatever good he did to you. We even accepted you as friends. Try to agree and trust us.'
And with that I went up to James.

It was this hatred that would lead to the death of his parents. This pathetic hatred which kept his godfather in askaban for 13 years. This awful hatred due to which he had to spend time with the dursleys. It was this particular enmity which ruined his life and killed him from the inside.

'I need to talk to you in private'
James raised a eyebrow but nodded curtly.

Lily POV
My heart was filled with praises of harry when he defended Severus in front of James and no one in the school dared go against James.

Finally he whispered something to James. And they told something to the others. As everyone departed I also went but after a few minutes I thought of eavesdropping. And so finally I did.
I strolled until I heard voices outside a classroom.
'--- torture him. I promise that I will help you.'
'If you say so but I won't forgive him that easily.'
'I will talk it out. Then it will be easy. Truce?'
'Definitely truce.'

I hid behind an armour as they went past. I thought the Granger kid was good but no- he had to have dual personality. Be and James were friends and were setting to torture Severus. But she had stopped talking with him ever since he called her a mudblood. Oh the memories! As pain gushed through her mind on reliving the dark thoughts.

A/N SURPRISE !!! By chp 10 Hermione comes. And that will be a fiasco. (Sorry that the chapter is short. Next one will be much longer)