Chapter 9

Sorry I've been taking so long you guys with the story. I've was really busy with finishing up my first year of college and then I couldn't figure out where I wanted the story to go from here. I Hope you enjoy it though. Thanks for following me :)

Sammy's POV

I woke up again, feeling a lot better then before. I looked around and sat up. Everything came rushing back. I kidnapped by Damon. I wonder if Alex was looking for me? That's when I noticed I wasn't chained. I was lying in the middle of a huge bed. I wasn't naked either thank God, but I didn't like what I was wearing either. I was wearing a see- through silk gown that was very tight and hugged my curves. The only thing I was wearing under it was a thong. I hated thongs. They were only made to make men more sexually attracted to you, and I didn't want that. On top of it, the gown was super low-cut and showed a lot fo cleavage and you could see my breasts too. I just wanted to rip it off but I didn't want to make Damon mad at me. I didn't want to deal with an angry vampire. I slowly slid off the bed and took a good look around the room. The walls were painted red and there was nothing really here except a desk and a closet that looked huge. Also there was a bathroom to the left of the head of the bed. I stood there just taking it all in, when the door burst open causing me to jump in alarm. And their stood Damon. He stared at me with lust- filled eyes and stalked towards me like I was his prey. I took a few steps back not liking the look in his eyes, but that only made him angrier. He was suddenly in front of me and he grabbed my hair, exposing my neck.

"you will not walk away from, you here me pet" He said in my ear. I shivered from the menace in his voice and nodded.

"Good" he said and then threw me onto the bed. I fell onto my stomach and suddenly felt him ontop of me. His hands started to rub up and down my back and then rubbed my butt. He grinded against me, and I heard him utter a low moan. He pulled up my dress and slapped my butt cheeks. I struggled against him, but he just grabbed my hair and tangled his fingers in it, forcing my head down on the bed. I could feel his erection against my butt and I didn't like it all. Of course it felt good, I didn't like it, but that doesn't mean my body wasn't responding to it. Suddenly, he flipped me over and held my hands over my head.

"Please don't do this" I said. Thankfully my voice didn't crack or anything. He groped my breasts and played with my nipple, then he slapped one of them. I cried out in pain and then he gripped my chin really hard, making me look at him.

"You will be punished for your insolence", he saidhe let go of my chin, and I'm sure he left a mark there and yanked me off the bed. He pulled me out of the room and down a flight of stairs and suddenly we were in a dark, cold room and all I could hear was the jingling of chains. OH NO! I thought.

Alex's POV

I was really pissed now. RAVEN!!!! I yelled, my fist banging on her door. This was the fourth time i was calling her name and she still hasn't answered. I did not travel to the edge of Misty Forest (which is forbidden by the way) to be ignored. I had just about enough of her, and was about to break down her door when the door opened. Raven was on the other side of the door with the most scanty piece of clothing on in the world. It barely covered her ass or her breasts, and I literally had nothing left to the imagination. My gaze traveled down her body and when i made my way back up to her smirking face, i cleared my throat and her smirk grew more pronounced.

"please, Prince Alex, do come in" She said in a husky, seductive voice while extending her arms into her place. I forced myself not to roll my eyes at her, and walked in. What did I get muself into?

I hope you guys liked it, I know it's not as long as you guys had hoped but I hope its enough for now. I will try to update as soon as possible. Don't worry there will be even better scenes coming up involving Alex and Raven ;) But I won't give to much away hahaahah.