Chapter 2

Chapter 2

I woke up again, this time in another room. It was empty, and the walls were black. I wasn't shackled this time, and I noticed that their were no scratches on my body at all. I touched my neck, but didn't feel a thing, it was still smooth and had no bite mark. Did i imagine it? I know i didn't, but still....I noticed what i was wearing for the first time. I t was a scanty piece of clothing. A dress that was way to tight, but fit my body perfectly. It was tight at the chest and made my breast appear bigger than they actually were. It was way to short though and i felt exposed. I sat down on the floor, and started to cry. What was I doing here? Who were these people? There were so many questions, I had but would probably be left un-answered. I heard a door open and I jumped up, frightened. There was a man standing there. He had light brown hair and his eyes were the most sparkling blue I had ever seen. he was looking at me with a face of disgust and walked toward me. I stepped back but he was really fast and grabbed me by my wrists. 

"Who are you?" I asked. He slapped me and i crashed to the floor, feeling light headed and dizzy, he yanked me up and started to tie my wrists together.

"You will only speak, when you have been spoken too, or told to speak. Do you hear me?" he asked, wth menace in his voice. I nodded my head and he continued to tie the ropes to tight around my wrists. I winced in pain, and he glanced at me. Once he was done he pulled me out of the room and down a winding hallway. I tried to follow him as best i could but he was really fast . I tripped and fell a couple of times, and all he did was roughly yank me off the ground and put me back on my feet. 

"Useless human," he would mutter. 

We' finally came to another dark room. He opened the door and roughly pushed me inside. I fell to the ground and gathered my surroundings. Their were about roughly 30 or more girls in the room. Wearing short, slutty dresses like me. I winced in pain as I  tried to scramble against a wall on my knees. As soon as my back was to the wall, a door opened and a girl around 15 or 16 was yanked out. The girl next to me shivered and i glanced at her. She was maybe 17 or 18 and had a cute face.She looked at me and i smiled at her. she didn't return it. 

"What's your name?" she asked me 

"Sammy" i replied. what about you?" I asked

'Elizabeth"

"Where are we?" i asked

"you don't know?" she asked. I shook my head.

"Were being auctioned as slaves to the most royal vampires in the land"

"But...