Chapter 6

I haven't seen him since that night, three days ago. I could still feel his hands caressing my skin, the fire coursing through my veins. I don't know what came over me, but i was so close to giving in and then it was like i woke up and realized what was happening. I feel cold and lost without him, which is ironic because he's marble cold. I don't like this feeling, this need, i've never felt anything like it before. But enough about that, right know i'm really bored. When he left he locked the door, so i wasn't even allowed out. I've been cooped up in this room for days. Sometimes i'll find a book or something, but i've just about finished them all. 

Uggh!!!!! I cry out, throwing myself on my bed. "Where is he?"

"He would like for you to accompany him to a party," a voice said. I turned around and fell off the bed, hitting my head in the process. Suddenly arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me up. His eyes enveloped me, and my body was suddenly overcome with warmth. Suddenly he kissed me, his lips perfectly molding with mine. His hands ran down my arms and instantly melted in his arms. His lips were delicious. His toungue ran across my lips, as if asking for me to open them and i did. Our toungues fought for dominance, and he eventually won. His arms pulled me closer to him, and i could feel how aroused he was, and that got me even more aroused. I pulled away, to catch my breath and we stared into each others eyes. Finally i had to break the silence.

"Whaa-?" but before i could finish he interrupted me.

"We shouldn't have done that, i shouldn't have let this happen," he said. It was as if he was telling himself that, he wasn't even looking at me. 

"Alex?" i said closing in the distance between us.I put my hand on his shoulder, and he looked at me, realizing that i was there. Suddenly he grabbed me by the waist and crushed me to him. I was engulfed in a hug and then he let me go.

"Your my slave, " he exclaimed a sad look coming into his eyes. 

"I-I can't" he said, he didn't look at me and i was getting frustrated.

"Alex, please," i said. He turned away from me, and walked towards the door not even sparing me a glance. As he opened the door, he pointed to the box on the bed that i just noticed and said, "get dressed," and he left not saying anything else.

Tears sprang into my eyes, and i hurriedly wiped them away not wanting them to betray me. I didn't understand what was going on, one moment he wanted me the next he was pushing me away. He was right thought, i was his slave, and our relationship would be condemned and we would be tortured if anyone found out. I was in over my head in this. My eyes flickered to the box, and i was very curious to see what was in here. He did say that we were going to a party, so it was probably something to help me get prepared for it. After a few minutes of apprehension, my curiosity gor the better of me and i opened it. Inside was the most beautiful dress i had ever seen. It was short, that was for sure, to short to my liking, but it was still beautiful i couldn't deny that. It was a sleeveless, dark red dress with a  black sash around the middle. There were jewels encrusted around the boob area and it was tight fitting. It looked like it would fit my body perfectly. How did he know? now that was pretty creepy. The shoes were black stilettoes, that were quite high and open toed. There was alsi a box of make-up inside, and even a hair straightener and curler. Man, he really wanted me to get dressed up for this party. Well i didn't know how much tiime he gave me so i didn't waste any time. I quickly took a bath and then slipped on the dress. It was tight around the chest, and it made my breast pop out. The dress barely covered my but, but it did hug my curves right. I did my hair, straightening it and then giving it a few curls. My brunette hair looked shiny and luscious. I did a damn good job. I then worked on my makeup, applying light bush and eye liner. Then i paineted my lips a dark pink. I smiled at myself in the mirror, fluttering my eyelashes. I then put on my stilettoes and waited on the bed. I didn't wait long, because a few seconds later Alex came in.

OMG!!!!

He looked so sexy, in his black button up shirt and pants. The color contrasted great with his pale skin, making him look seductive yet mysterious. It also made his red lips look even redder. I blushed as i saw him checking me out , traveling slowly up my body, his eyes lingering on my breast. His gaze made me shiver and he smirked at me licking his lips. He came closer to me and thats when i noticed something in his hands. It looked like a gold and diamond ecrusted collar.

"Sammy, i don't want to this but it is for your own safety. I need to mark you as my property, and i will also need to bite you, so that the vampires there no that i haven't been nice to you," he said.

I wasn't scared this time becasue i knew he wouldn't hurt me. I nodded my head in consent. He pulled my hair up and moved my neck to the side. He trailed kisses from my jawline to my neck and I sighed. Then he bit me.  At first there was pain but it wasn't like what i had experienced my first time, becasue soon after wave after wave of pleasure hit me. His hands trailed down my bear shoulder to my waist and he gripped my waist tightly holding me close to him. Then it was over, he still held me around my waist as i hung limply, trying to catch my breath. He stared into my eyes, as he licked the remaining blood off his lips. As i regained control of myself, he let me go and i straightened my dress and hair in the mirror. He came up behind me, and put the collor around my neck. I grimaced but didn't say anything, and he smirked at my reaction. There was a small engraving on the side of it and i leaned closer, makng out that it said PRINCE ALEX'S PROPERTY. Even though i didn't like it there was some tingle of satisfaction in me that I belonged to him. Suddenly Alex grabbed my waist and turned me around. without any hesitation he pulled my dress lower, almost showing my nipples, because i didn't have any bra on. I pulled away from him.

"Your such a pervert," i hissed at him "i'm not a slut."

"No," he growled "But your mine."  That growl sounded so seductive and enticing that I just wanted to jump him, but I held my ground and let him adjust my dress. Finally he was done and he held put his arm to me. I sighed and rolled my eyes, now he was a gentleman?? I wrapped my arm around his arm and we walked out the door.

>> OMG!!! you guys i am so sorry, for not updating, i've been busy,u no midterms b4 break and then during break i had family over, and now the second week of school.I hope this is long enough for you though. PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!!!!!! :'(    I hope you enjoyed it though... :D