Chapter 4: Sadie's Half- Getting Ready

I watched until the end of the life stream, I couldn't help but flip out. I was going to meet all the people who inspired me to believe in myself and do what I enjoy. I was a gamer myself, so maybe there was a chance I could do a collaboration with some of them. I joined Sean in the outro and high fives doing the side effects. "IM GOING TO IRELAND, BABY! Woo!"
I decided to notify my subscribers, seeing they helped a great amount. I started up the recording equipment, "Hey Guys! WolfFact here, and I'm here with FerretFactor! So if you guys haven't seen the live stream that Jack just hosted, I got first place and im going to Ireland and meeting the one and only! The reason I'm telling you guys is because you are all a part of my pack so we help each other out, this being no different. You guys helped in such a great way, I need to thank you guys for your such amazing support. Thank you for everyone who watched and participated in the live streaming and for those of you who didnt, thank you for watching my videos and allowing me to give you a smile. That's really all I had planned, so. Have a howling good day! Bye!!!" I ended the vlog as I do with most of my videos by shoving my ferret into the camera.
I posted it, adding a few tweaks and edits here and there. Then I decided to start packing for the trip, I did only have three weeks. I stored ferret food for the trip. Who knows, I might get the chance to meet a few WolfFact fans who would want to hold the one and only FerretFactor Ferris.
Almost an hour later, I had about twenty thousand views, which was absolutely ridiculous and my subscription number jumped, it had only about one hundred fifty subscribers and now I have almost three hundred.
I looked at JackSepticEye's subscription list and there it was-- my w and f logo. I felt so honored. Maybe we could even become friends...