green gun

Be jake====>

Your cousin who you cared for a lot was framed for a crime he didn't do and you knew it was your fault. You had robbed so many rich people that when they found out that you had a cousin they were almost too happy to step in. Its been two weeks since you found out you were getting a cellmate. You were sitting up on the bed, one of your legs folded in while you left the other hanging off the edge of the bed . You were reading a book. As you wait , your door was unlocked and a tall man walks in. He was 6'2 he had bleach blonde hair and a light dust of freckles. Strangest of all, his eyes were orange. " hey watch what you're doing would ya? ". He said to the guard with a texan accent . You lower your book to look at him. He shot a glare and sat on the bottom bunk. " i didn't know i was that hot for guys to look at". The man said. " oh sorry i thought you were a girl. Your balls are so high up i thought they were boobs." you said with your Brittish accent then went back to your book. He growled " so what are you in for?" he glanced his orange eyes not blinking at you. ".....it doesn't matter" you let slips from your mouth. The room was quiet "you look like someone i know. ....what did you do". He said looking over as karkat came and got you. You got up and left not replying. You had to calm your cousin down and it ended up you have to teach him to hold his own. The next hour or 2 were spent with john and getting his mind off things. He got a book and karkat got him a refill of his anxiety pills. " JOHN I GOT THE PILLS THAT THE NURSE SAID BEFORE SHE GOT ON THE FUCKING PLANE SO TAKE THEM LIGHTLY, SO ONLY WHEN YOU REALLY NEED THEM" karkat said as he hands john the bottle. The pill looked a little different but you didn't question it. You got another adventure book and waited for John to come back. Soon enough, it'd be time to head out to the courtyard." lets go john". You said, waiting. You weren't in the best of moods since you had to be woken up at 7 for a cell cleaning and preparing for the new a rival.

Be dave strider ====>

You knew your cellmate john~ was innocent just by the look of him. How a cute pure boy got framed for murder it was beyond you. The guards come and let you for the court yard. You walk over to dirk. " yo" you give him a eyebrow flick. " hows your cellmate?." you asked walking . " he has a smart mouth on him and a pretty hot accent too.. what about you?". He said looking down to you. "well..." a smirk ran across your face "he's as innocent as they come and i'm already enjoying fucking with him." dirk gave you a high five before you go out the the yard and sit on a bench with your bro. You scan the crowd to see john and a taller guy who looks like him with the loud guard. John seemed to be laughing and making jokes. " so again.. tell me why we had to come to jail for you to find the 'yellow gun' ..?" you asked dirk. " GREEN gun! And just cause i wanna fight him is all". Dirk said, scanning the yard. You knew your brother liked his work. How he was a one man team and somehow still robbed the houses clean. He didn't know what he looked like but your brother had always wanted to meet him one day. But that changed when he learned he turned himself in to save kids. He said he wasn't what he thought and wanted to fight him. "ya whatever you say" . Some big guy comes over " that's my fucking seat move it". You ignore him. " HEY" he grabbed your shoulder. You glared at him before grabbing his arm and twisting it. The man yelled out in pain a few of the man's friends came running at you and dirk.

Be jake===>

John was making a joke when a fight broke out. 6 guys on 2; what do you know? the strider brothers were already fighting. "SHIT FUCKING CUNT PISSER" karkat ran over with a few other guards. You walk calmly over with john behind to watch what had broken out. The older strider was taking on 3 guys as his brother took on 2 the others -- one guy was already down. John looked mortified but you couldn't peel your eyes from the older brother. It was how he fought. His movements were fluid and graceful; he had a lot of skill, but something was missing.. He had to have been trained with a weapon, or at least he seemed like he'd be MUCH deadlier with one. You watch him, studying him carefully as you do. Until a man landed a hit on the older strider. His head was turned and the fighting seemed to stop for a minute. The older strider slowly turned his head. " FUCKER" he yelled and like that the nice swift movements were replaced with crazy ones. He just went crazy beating the man to a bloody pulp before the guards were able to stop the fight. "hm..." you turn to walk away. This guy may actually be interesting

Be john = = = >

you were watching your roommate, the younger strider brother, finish off his attackers. You gulp some as Jake turns to walk away . The strider had blood on his face splattered from one corner to the next. Along with his hands that were dripping blood. He looks up at you with scarlet red eyes .he looks dead at you and spits to the side. Not break eye contact. There wasn't a doubt in your mind that this man was gonna kill you...