Smiling I pat her head.

“Your progressing, ayu”

She looks at me curiously.

“Mo?”

Putting on a apron I stick out my tongue.

“Aniya. Let’s get cooking!”

As she rolls up her arms, I make a gentle sincere smile.

Being with Ayu is fun.

(Ayu’s POV)

Humming I cut the tomato’s. They were slippery and soft so it was hard for me to cut them.

“Yah, that’s not how you cut them. ” He says behind me.

“Well then how about you try?!” I say.

Ah! I did it again....

Staying silent, I keep cutting.

Why do I always ruin the mood?

As I kept cutting, something warm reaches behind me grabbing my arms and hands. I stop as he guides me. cutting the tomatoes. I blush as I could feel his body on my back.

“See? That’s how you cut tomatoes.”

He lets go. I felt almost immediately disapointed.

He tilts his head.

“Ayu ah do you have another fever?” He says reaching his hand towards me.

The bell rings.

“I’ll go get it!!!” I say quickly running to the door.

That was close!

I open the door. Looking outside, there was a beautiful woman standing there. She was tall and had short hair which was about down to her neck.

I stare in awe at her beauty. She looked as suprised as I was, staring at me. She gives me a gentle smile.

Handing me a small package wrapped in brown paper, she says.

“Hand these to Jiyong please.”

Looking at the paper, she leaves walking elegantly.

I close the door behind me. Walkimg towards the kitchen Jiyong waits for me smiling.

“Who was it?”

I give him a shrug.

“A woman told me to give this to you.”

Jiyong stops smiling. He snatches the brown paper from me as he opens it slowly. He stops as he looks at it.

I take a peek. It was a ring.

Standing there he just holds it, his hands trembling.

“Ahhhh!!!!!” He yells, Running from the kitchen to his room. I stand there startled, not knowing what just happened.

I stand in the kitchen, scared. I’ve never seen him so angry like that.

Then I hear something smash. My eyes grow big, as I run towards the stairs next to his door.

I open it to find him there, his back crouched, his hands covered in blood. His room was a mess as there were broken pieces of glass and wood on the floor.

I put a hand to my mouth, petrified. He turns my direction. I back away. He picks up a half broken lamp and prepares to throw it.

“Andwae!!” I say running towards him. I grab him by the back resisting him from throwing another item.

(Andwae: means noo!)

Still trembling, I use all my strength to hold him back.

“St-top.....you will hurt yourself.....”

He grits his teeth, half panting.

“Let....go of me....”

I only hold him tighter, using force he tries to pull me off.

His fingers clawed into my skin. It hurts but I resist.

“Nothing will stop just from you doing this!!!”

He yells, screaming.

“what do you know?!?! Let me go!!!”

He claws deeper. I grimace crying out:

“I don’t know!!!! I don’t know a thing you’re going through!!!”

He starts shaking his body trying to pull me off. I grit my teeth, holding even tighter. I let out a cry.

“But! I want to get to know you! I want to support you!! I want to help you go through your pain, your misery, your anger.....I want to be by you.....please...have someone you can trust!!”

He stops. Letting go of me he stands still, staggering. As he falls to the floor I grab him.

Holding him still, he cries his arms on his face.

“*sob*.....why.....why does she keep breaking my heart?”

Staring at him, his misery, his sadness, made my heart tear apart. I grab him by his neck, his face covered in my sweater.

As he sobs he grabs me, hugging me tightly. I gently pat his hair. Whispering softly, I feel tears in my eyes.

“Trust me......Lean on me...I...will support you..”

(GD’s POV)

“Ayu?” I say.

No reply. Gently, I take my face off her sweater. Looking up, she was sleeping.

I tap her gently. She was fast alseep. Her hands still positioned on my head.

I take her hand off my head. Softly,I carry her, putting her on my bed.

pulling the covers on her, her hands reach up in a flash, grabbing me onto the bed as well.

“Trust...me....” She says.

My eyes grow wide.

Feeling tears in my eyes, I gently hug her as I find my nail prints dug deep into her skin, swollen and red.

“I’ll be by....your side...”

I sob. Gently and softly I weep, holding her.

“I’m so sorry......Thank you for being there...”

《Hi guys!! Did you like this story?I gave you guys a big hint to who “she” is!! Who is she? Why did she break Jiyongs heart? Did Jiyong feel himself being one step closer to Ayu? Stay tuned for the next chapter! Feel free to vote for me!!!!!》