Chapter 22-revisions needed

Over breakfast the next morning, Ethan had just finished going over the instructions for the day.  Bree was nibbling on her toast when something occurred to her.

“Sir, how exactly did you get involved in this lifestyle in the first place?”

He swallowed the bite he was chewing and wiped his face before answering.  Bree was worried she might not like the answer.

“I met a girl in college who was a masochist.  She got sexual pleasure from receiving pain, hair pulling, spankings, etc.  One evening she brought out a flogger, I refused to use it.  I didn’t want to cause permanent damage and I couldn’t be sure, with anything other than my hand, that I wouldn’t really harm her.  So, much like yourself, I started researching and lo and behold I encountered an entire subculture.

I decided that I should get some experience so I checked out a couple of munches.  That’s where I met Samuel. He became my mentor.   I discovered that dominance suited me.  I found the act of having a woman submit herself to my care a fascinating and extremely fulfilling experience.”

“So no childhood trauma or deep dark secrets from your past?” she asked.

“Nah, nothing as interesting as that, my mother would be offended by the suggestion,” he joked.

“Oh, you still have your parents?”

“My mother is an RN and my dad was a locksmith before his arthritis started giving him too much trouble.” 

“What about you?” he asked.

“I don’t really speak with my dad and my mother passed away when I was about nineteen, cancer.”

“I’m sorry,” he said quietly.

She shrugged, “It’s all ancient history at this point.  I miss my mom, but I’m still here and have to live life to the fullest like she would have wanted me to.”

“I’m sorry for your loss all the same,” He responded.

“Thanks but you should probably head out.  Don’t worry about me today I will take care of everything on the list.”

“Call me if you need anything, the change for the laundry mat is on top of the fridge.”

With that she shooed her Dom out the door so she could begin her day.

She looked around the room, and pushing her shoulders back began to attack the chores with gusto.  She set about washing the dishes, which took far longer than she would have liked.  Her hands looked like prunes by the time she was done. 

With a wicked smile she picked up the clutter, bending over slowly, adding a slight wiggle.  She knew that the various camera’s that were in place throughout the room would catch the teasing motion and that her Dom would be watching the feed from his desk.  She considered it sweet revenge for making her clean.

By the time she was done scrubbing the bathroom her back was sore and she’d had enough of domestic duty.  She still had to take care of the laundry which meant a trek to the laundry mat.

She put on the clothes Zorne had picked out for her.  She tottered a bit on the heels but soon gained her balance and toted the laundry basket down the street.