Chapter 9

Chapter 9

The following day Samuel was leaning against the bar when Aubrey practically skipped through the doors.  She looked lovely in the dark blue vintage style dress, complete with petty coat.

She was looking around at the club which was fully lit during the day, and froze in her tracks.  He watched the blush crept up her cheeks as she looked at the images on the walls.  In six foot intervals all the way around the club were black paintings on a dark blue back ground rendering them nearly invisible when the clubs fluorescents were off.  Each one depicted different bondage scenarios.

He sauntered over to her grinning, "Do you like them?"

His smile grew larger as her wide eyes fell on him and she jumped slightly.  He thought it was adorable how easy she was to startle.  When she was lost in her thoughts it seemed an elephant could walk in front of her and she wouldn't notice unless it trumpeted in her ear.

"They're beautiful," she sighed, "I wish I could paint like that."

"Practice makes perfect, but one task at a time I have printed up a study guide."  He placed an arm around her shoulder and guided her to the bar.  He tapped his hand on the bar stool.

"Have a seat."

She hopped up into the seat, her feet dangling just past the bottom rung and picked up the papers he'd had waiting for her.

She thumbed through them skimming over the pages thoughtfully.

"I've read some of this online but it seems there is some new information."

"Well look it over and I'll be back to check on you in a bit."

He went to the back to take care of some inventory, when he returned she was no longer sitting on the barstool but instead was in the far corner of the club closely inspecting a set of manacles that were hanging from the ceiling, jotting down something on the paper's he had provided.

He peered over her shoulder to see notes and observations from the previous evening scrawled all over them in some of the most horrible handwriting he had ever seen.  He tilted his head, is that an 'r' or an 's', he wondered.  She turned around quickly smacking right in to his chest, he wrapped his arms around her so she didn't fall.

"You certainly are a jumpy little thing," he teased.

"Well quit being so stealthy!" she pouted she flounced away from him towards one of the wall paintings.

He watched her retreating backside closely quite enjoying the swaying of her hips.  He then followed after her stamping his feet as he went, making as much noise as humanly possible.

"Much better," she quipped.

Aubrey spun around to face him her hand pointing to the device depicted in the art work. "Is this an X frame or a St. Andrew's cross?"

"The terms are interchangable."

She nodded and proceeded across the room to another painting.  He again followed her as she took up her previous posture this time gesturing to the entirety of the scene.

"Explain what is going on here."

He laughed looking at the painting, horse like headed figures prancing around a person in the center brandishing a whip.

"Pony play,"

She pursed her lips and turned around studying the image again. 

This back and forth of questions and explanations became a normal part of his routine over the weeks.  Every day she showed up and every day she would ask questions.  He would quiz her on terminology and different types of play, she barely even had to think about the answers now.