Chapter 21-sorry it's a bit short

Chapter 21

Bree sat down at the small school desk in the play room.  She opened the top and removed several sheets of lined paper and a pen.  She stroked her fingers over the page as she considered what she would write.

She needed to get everything on paper so he would better understand her, so she would better understand herself.  She put the pen to paper and began to write:

We are taught all of our lives to control ourselves; to strive for control of our lives and circumstances.  Independence is key.  But what if someone chooses, of their own free will to give up that control and independence?

I don’t yet know the answer to that question.

My name is Bree, but it hasn’t always been so.  I’ve been given a new name because I have chosen to live my life in an unorthodox manner.  I have chosen, at least for the time being, to be submissive to another in all way, to give everything that I am into the care of another.  My Dominant, or Dom, as I will refer to him, makes all the decisions in my life.  As I sit in introspection penning this article it is under order from the one I have entrusted myself.

 Right now, the only thing I need to do, my only task, my only desire is to be pleasing.  I have to let go of everything else.  There is nothing else.  Will it be easy to remember this?  No, but I am secure in the knowledge that my Dom with his firmness, and certainty will guide and protect me on this journey.  I have to work hard to be worthy of his praise and affection.  Above all else, that is what I need.

 I crave it.  I want it.  In the end, even in service I am selfish because I want to please him to fulfill my own desires.  Is that okay?  I don’t know.  I’m sure I’ll learn eventually.  Maybe my outlook on everything will change.

 I am his.   That is all.  The thought is extremely comforting and liberating. Many would ask, how can something that essentially takes away your freedom be liberating? I think the simplest answer for this is that I am allowed to be a woman.  Feminists would staunchly disagree, but I have never felt more feminine than when kneeling at my Dom’s feet.

 He seems to look through me, to the core of my own personality better than I have ever been able to.  He sees what I really need.  Or so it would seem, though I know that he is not all powerful or omnipotent.  He is not a mind reader.  He is capable of making mistakes.   In writing this I am fulfilling my duty to inform him of what goes on in my head.  So I will attempt to begin with insights into my own psyche that will help my Dom help me.

 I am and have always been, uncomfortable in my own skin.  However the previous sentence reveals the true issue at hand.  I cannot always have felt anything because with my Dom, I am no longer who I was.

 My first step in becoming pleasing to him is to accept myself, my new self.  I must see myself through his eyes.  I am sexy, voluptuous, and graceful.  What my eyes see is not accurate. My vision clouded, by my own self-doubt.  So I have to trust the perception that he has of me.  If I can do this, he will be pleased.

 Secondly, based on my experience, prior to the departure of my sisters in submission, various domestic chores are important parts of my new life.  My Dom has not yet discussed this, but as I know he will be reading this, I think it best to disclose that I despise all things related to or even remotely resembling cleaning.