Chapter 16

It's been about 10 weeks since Harry left for London, we spoke on Skype most days and texted constantly. But it wasn't the same. In 1 week I am flying to see him.

Its Summer break over here and I have now finished my course, so I am free to do anything I please. Chloe is coming as well, but she can only stay for a month as she still has to finish her HSC this year.

I'm going one week earlier then he is expecting me I want to surprise him for his birthday. Chloe also thought it was would a good idea to surprise niall, the only person who knows we are coming is Liam. We couldn't trust the rest to keep a secret, so Liam has been helping us out. I was so excited 1 week till I get to see Harry.

------------------------------------

It was the morning we had to leave; I decided ill call Harry quickly before I left.

"Hey babe" he said as he answered the phone.

"I miss you" I said in a baby voice.

"I miss you more" he said in his beautiful English accent.

"One more week I'm coming to London we can be together, I'm so excited I can't wait" I said in a back attempt at an English accent.

He let out a little laugh "I know I can't wait, I can't wait to introduce you to my mum either, and she's so excited to meet you" I could hear him smile through the phone.

"I can't wait to meet her, the woman that brought me the best boyfriend in the world, I must thank her"

My doorbell rang.

"Anyways harry I've got to go, I'll call you tomorrow"

"Bye Charlie I love you"

"Love you too harry" and we disconnected.

I ran to answer the door it was Chloe, she had 2 giant suite cases and a large carry on.

"Chloe, why do you have so many bags, you are only going for a month" I question her raising my eyebrow.

"I know I got abit carried away! but I couldn't bring myself to leave anything behind".

I let out a little giggle and rolled my eyes.

"Okay you ready to go" I said. Zipping up the last of my things.

"Yep, I'm ready when you are" Chloe smiled.

"MUMM!!!" I shouted.

"We are ready to go".

My mum was taking us to the airport.

-------------------------------------

We arrived at Sydney International airport, 3 hours before our flight was due to leave. We had a 3pm flight with Qantas. The boys offered to pay for our tickets, but we refused. That would have ruined the surprise and I didn't want them to spend any more money than they already have.

I was so excited; we checked our bags in and collected our boarding passes. I currently only hold a one way ticket, I'm not sure when I will return to Sydney I just want to see how everything works out, and I still haven't told harry I was waiting for him to ask me to stay.

Not long later our families all came to the airport to wish us Farwell, my dad, my aunties and uncles, cousins my grandparents and my brothers. I haven't told any them yet that I'm not sure if I'm coming back or when, they probably won't let me go.

'Now Boarding Qantas flight 987E to Heathrow airport' the announcer said over the speaker phone.

I knew this was it I wasn't sure when I was going to see my family again, I'm going to miss them so much but I love harry, and I want to spend the rest of my life with him.

I started to cry, which then had a domino effect on everyone. my mum was weeping, my grandparents were telling my parents of for letting me go, my aunty which is my dad's sister was lecturing Chloe about what she should and shouldn't do, my brothers seemed un phased at the fact that I was leaving and my dad was fighting back the tears, once I leave he's going to be telling my mum off for letting his baby girl go overseas for some boy.

We are defiantly one big happy family. I said goodbye to each of them.

I Took Chloe's hand and we made our way to the gate, turned back to give our families one last wave.

I had a mixture of emotions building up inside of me, sadness, and excitement... hope. This will be the begging of the rest of my life I thought to myself. I continued to cry until we got into our seat.

"Charlie why are you crying so much, you're going to see them again soon!" Chloe said curiously.

"Well.. Chloe... the truth is I only bought a one way ticket, I'm not sure when I will be coming back." I said between sobs.

"I know I'm going to miss them, but I need to do this if I want to be with Harry, because I can't go another day without him". Chloe said nothing just nodded her little head.

The remainder of the flight neither of us got any sleep, we were in economy class so there wasn't much space to move.

-----------

By the time we arrived it London it was around 7pm the next day, due our stop over plane being delayed. We had organised for Liam to pick up Chloe and take her straight to Niall's, and I have rented a hire car, so I can drive myself straight to Harry's.

We exit the airport and there is Liam and Danielle waiting for us outside.

"DANNI.....LIAMMM.... WEVE MISSED YOU" I SCREAMED we greet them with a hug.

Back when Danielle was in Sydney we got to spend a little time together, and we have been skyping and texting ever since so we have gotten quite close.

"How was your flight girl's" Liam said with a smile on his face.

"LONNNNGG... AND TIRING!!" CHLOE exclaimed.

"But it was all worth it if I get to see my piglet"

Chloe and niall had given eachother pet names.. Chloe called niall Piglet, and niall called Chloe "poohbear". Weird I know but that's there thing. We all let out a little laugh.

"Charlie are you sure you don't want us to take you to Harry's, it's not a big deal" Danielle asked with a smile.

"NO! Its fine you guys go ahead I have a hire car coming to pick me up" I said.

I said goodbye to Danielle and Liam, and gave Chloe a quick hug.

"Call me if you need anything Chloe..." she nodded and I left.

------------------

I finally located my driver, he helped me with my bags and I hoped into the car.

On the way there I decided to call harry, just to make sure he was definitely home, just to suss it out. "Ring, ring, ring..." no answer. That's strange I thought to myself oh well I was going to see him in 15min.

----------------------------------------------

Thanks guys for reading :)

I will be trying to update twice a week.

Please don't forget to comment and vote.

The drama is about to esculate!!!!

It's freezing here in sydney.

Who's on summer break?