Chapter 8

Charlie's POV:

I texted tony my address, I hop into the shower, straighten my hair and do my make up, I decided on a black spaghetti strap mini which hugs my curves perfectly, a pair of black platform pumps. He picks me up at 7pm sharp in his Black Audi A6, which he looks extremely sexy in btw. He took me out to a nice Italian restaurant in Woolloomooloo, and then he took me to max Brenner for desert.

Harry’s POV:

What is wrong with me? I could get any girl I want? Why is this girl is driving me crazy. I think to myself as I slump down onto the couch, next to Zayn.

“Are you okay?” Zayn asks curiously raising an eye brow.

 I embarrassed to admit what was really going on, I lied.

“Yeah I’m fine, just missing my mum” , which I guess is believable, because they caught me crying once, I was feeling a bit home sick. Which by the way they never let me forget. He just shrugged it off and continued watching the show.

It was about 9pm, when Chloe and Niall had returned to the hotel. They settled in on the couch next to me where I had been sitting for the past 3 hours.

“What’s up with you?” Niall asked me inquisitively. I look up from my phone and notice Chloe and Nail staring at me intently, waiting for my answer.

“Oh nothing “I turning my attention back to my phone.

Avoiding being questioned anymore.

It was about 9:30 and the 3 of us were sitting there watching a movie, Liam and Louis were out on a double date with Eleanor and Danielle, they flew the girls down here for a couple of day and Zayn was in Lou’s room babysitting Lux.

“OMG” Chloe said raising her voice.

“What’s wrong?” Niall said as we both turned and looked at Chloe, who had stress and worry apparent on her face.

“Charlie, hasn’t answered any of my calls or texts since we saw last saw her at the Aquarium, this is so unlike her!” she exclaimed.

I too found myself growing worried, What if he’s kidnapped her, what if he’s rapped her, what if she has gotten into an accident, All these scenarios started popping into my head.

“Chloe give me her number, let me try”.

 Chloe nodded and gave me her number. I dialed in her number, and let it ring through.

“No answer!”

Everyone started to go into a panic.

“um…yesterday, after we left you guys, we got back to the car and there was a note on the windshield that read' die bitch', we kind of brushed it of yesterday, but now I’m worried, what if it was him?"

Chloe said looking like she was on the verge of tears. Which caused fire to burn up inside me.

“If he has hurt he in any way I’m going to kill him!”, I say to myself, but Niall and Chloe must have heard because they both glanced up from their phones and stared at me.

 Until niall finally speaks

“I’m sure she’s fine, she’s a big girl”.

At about 1am, we still hadn’t heard back from her, I think I sent her about 9 messages and called her 10 times. Niall left with Chloe at about midnight to take her home, Zayn was asleep and the rest of the boys were still out.

I decided to try once again, I dialed in her number and let it ring, just as I was going to hang up.

Charlie’s POV:

It was about 1am, by the time he dropped me home. He walked me to my front door, even after I insisted I was fine on my own, but he said he wanted to make sure I got inside safely. He gave me a little kiss on the lips; no tongue just a little peck. It was sweet. I thanked him for the dinner and the desert, and then let myself in. I had a nice time with him, he was sweet and he was a gentleman, he was everything I would look for in a guy, but there was something holding me back. I just couldn’t put my finger on what it was.

 I slip out of my dress pop some Pjs on, brush my teeth, wash of my makeup. I was about to jump into bed, and my phone rings, oops I forgot to take it with me tonight.

 I pick up my phone, and an unknown number comes onto the screen.

“Hello” I say into the phone.

“oh hey” said a British accent, sounding relieved.

 “Harry?” I question.

“Yes who else would it be, why didn’t you answer any of my text messages?” he said sounding worried.

 “Oh um I forgot my phone at home, I haven’t even seen your texts?”

 “Wait how did you get my number?”

 “Oh! Um!”… he doesn’t say anything for a beat, “Chloe gave it to me? I hope that’s okay?”

“yeah I guess so” I reply not really sure how I felt about it.

“ahh… yeah…I just wanted to make sure you were okay?”

“yeah, I’m fine why wouldn’t I be?”, I ask him curious to hear his answer.

 “no its just I wanted to make sure you got home safe?” he sounded a little nervous.

 “okay well, yes I’m fine, thanks for calling, but its kind of late, so I’m off to bed, goodnight”.

 “Wait!”, Harry says, “um…” he falls silent again.

“Oh don’t worry, it’s not important, sweet dreams” he says before we disconnect.

I quickly scroll through my messages, I had 17 text messages 8 missed calls “WOW?” I say to myself. 9 messages and 4 missed calls were from harry, 4 messages and 2 missed calls were from Chloe, 2 messages and 1 missed call were from my mum, 1 message and 1 missed call was from Isabella my best friend and 1 message was from Tony, Thanking me for the date, and that he would love to see me again. Why was Harry so concerned about me? Was he jealous? No He was probably calling me for sex again. I quickly reply to my text messages, apologizing and explaining why I didn’t answer.

I hop into bed, I just can’t stop replaying the events of the day in my head, why was harry so concerned if I was safe? Was he jealous that I was on a date with another guy? Why would he be jealous he can get anyone he wants at the drop of a hat? And what was he going to say to me before he hung up. I finally doze off to sleep.

Harry’s POV:

Well that was kind of awkward, what was I thinking. This girl doesn’t like me, how do I get her to like me? Did she kiss him? Does she like him? Where did they go? I think to myself. It was probably about 3am by the time I feel asleep, replaying today’s events in my head.

------------------------------------

Hope you liked it :)

Please dont Forget to Comment, VOTE and Add MAD ABOUT YOU to your reading list.

A litte more love hate ahead :)

xxxxxxx