Of Blushing and Successful Plans.

"Wake up, What I am going to do to these girls"

"Go away Mom" Deepti shouted in my ears.

I groaned

"I will go away one day and then you will remember your Mom" Kaki said still trying to wake us up.

Currently Deepti was sleeping with her right leg on me. I was at a corner of the bed. This was always the same. Me and Deepti have wierd sleeping positions.

Kaki kept muttering.

"These girls have no value, at their age I was married and had a kid of my own. Now, see they are still sleeping like kids. Even one of them is getting married. What will Vikram think now, he is sitting downstairs and this princess here is snoring. These girls have...."

"Whhaaaaaat" I shouted sitting upright "Vikram is here?"

"No he is at Taj Mahal, making pakodas for you. Obviously he is here. Your kaka told him to come today didn't he?"

Oh my God.

I groaned my face now in my palms.

"Deepti get up we need to get ready and go downstairs" I said slapping her butt.

"You go, he is here to see you not me"

"Get up, please I need you. I need your stupid plan. You told me you had a plan didn't you?" I was still slapping.

"Her plan is already downstairs working his magic" Kaki added smiling.

"Hey, what are you talking about"

"Come down then. I want both of you" Deepti groaned "downstairs within 10 minutes"

With this she went out shutting the door.

********

We entered the courtyard exactly 17 minutes later. Everybody were sitting on the chairs and couches and drinking tea. Vikram was sitting and chatting with Kaka. He was wearing a light blue shirt and black pant. He still didn't shave which made me happy. Besides him, his mother was sitting along with a middle aged women I didn't know.

Everybody's eyes were on us.

"I am sorry we are late, we were just.."

"Praying" Deepti added.

Vikram raised his eyebrows towards us. Behind him Shivam, Deepti's elder brother was doubling with laughter.

"That's a sign of a good girl" Vikram's mom came to me giving me a hug.

Everybody were confused from where did we know each other.

"Your niece is very beautiful" She said beaming to Harish Kaka and Kaki.

She directed me to sit between her and Vikram.

"This is my sister in law, Vedanti" She introduced me to the other lady. She smiled at me making me feel at ease.

Vikram now sat besides me but did not directly at me. He was checking out with the corner of his eye. I moved my leg a little to make myself comfortable but it touched Vikram's thigh.

A wave of electricity passed through me and it made me blush. I looked at him and saw him looking at me with wide eyes. Did he feel the same? I blushed again.

"Is it okay if I call Panditji(Priest) to decide the date of engagement and wedding" Kaka asked his mom.

"Where is her Grandmother? Shouldn't we wait for her?"

"Actually she is not well. She is taking rest" Seema Kaki answered.

She nodded smiling.

Not well my ass. She must be sitting in her room plotting ways to hurt me.