Dreaming

*Annabelle's P.O.V.*

"Attention please. He's preparing to throw, and he will surely gain another point!" Peter narrated as he threw the cricket ball to Edmund, who was supposed to hit it, but was staring into space, so the ball hit his leg instead.
"Ow!" He growled, and I chuckled, making him look at me in surprise once again. Usually I would scold Peter for hitting him, because it was pretty much obviously on purpose, but at the moment, I was too upset with him to defend him.
"Oops!" Peter chuckled, walking a little closer to us. We, excluding Lucy, were all playing cricket. Peter was throwing the ball, Edmund was hitting it (or at least was supposed to), Susan was standing behind him, ready to catch the ball, and I stood next to her, being the umpire. Lucy was sitting under a tree nearby and was reading a book she got from the library. "Hey, Sleeping Beauty! Wake up!" Peter teased, as Susan threw the ball back at him.
"Why don't we play hide-and-seek again?" Edmund offered.
"You said that was a child's play." Peter replied, making Edmund glare at him.
"Oh stop it Edmund." I said, and he turned around to look at me.
"It's nice outside." Susan backed me up, and Edmund glared at her.
"It's nice for you!" He sneered, and Susan looked quiet sad when he used that tone.
"Edmund!" I scolded, and he actually looked quiet sorry for a minute, before turning around to face Peter.
"Are we playing?" Peter asked impatiently.
"Then play!" Edmund replied, hitting the bat against the ground, getting ready to hit the ball. Peter then ran up a few feet and threw the ball. Edmund hit it with all his might, and the ball flew all the way up, but in the wrong direction. We all sharply looked up when we heard the crash, just in time to see the ball fall through the window in the Professor's house. Susan and I looked at each other, and then we all quickly ran inside to check the damage. The room wasn't hard to find, as we saw that it was on the second floor, and it was from the side where you can easily see the field we were playing at. Once we got there, we all froze. There was a quite a big hole in the window, and on the ground beneath it was shattered glass and an armor. The armor was obviously supposed to be standing, but it was't anymore. It also fell apart. I exchanged a glance with Susan.
"You really have a talent." Peter said sarcastically, facing Edmund.
"Shut up!"
"What's going on now?! I really can't be patient with these kids!" We heard the voice of Mrs. Macready. Susan and I gasped.
"The housekeeper!" We exclaimed.
"Run!" Exclaimed Peter, and we quickly ran out of the room. We ran through a hallway, and then to another room. Somehow Edmund got in the front of the line while we were doing so. He was about to run out into another hallway, when he stopped abruptly, making Lucy almost bump into him.
"Wait!" He exclaimed in a hushed tone. He then turned around and started pushing us back. "Not this way, not this way!" We then quickly ran back to where we came from and ran through another hallway, with now Lucy in the lead. I then ran in front of her, when we ran up a few stares, and tried to open the door that was closest to us, but I couldn't even turn the knob. The door was locked. I turned around to look at Peter and Susan with a confused a little bit panicked look. We then ran down the stairs, and stopped for a moment, not knowing where to go. We were about to run up another flight of stairs, but we heard the footsteps coming from there.
"She's faster than she looks!" I exclaimed in a hushed tone, making everyone chuckle a little. Even Edmund. We then turned back and ran through another hallway, and then up another flight of stairs. Peter tried to open the door to another room, but the door seemed to be locked as well. He shared a look with me, whilst Edmund ran further in and opened the door that lead to the spare room with the wardrobe. Susan and I were about to protest, both of us knowing what was in that room and what chaos it has caused, but the sound of footsteps coming our way made us keep our mouths shut. We quickly ran into the room, and Peter and I closed the door.
"What are you waiting for?!" I heard Edmund exclaim, and turned around only to see him open the wardrobe and gesture for us to get in.
"You have got to be joking!" Susan said in disbelief. We then both gasped, and whipped around once we heard the footsteps outside of the room. I shared a look with Peter, and then we all ran inside the wardrobe. Edmund first, then Lucy, Susan, Peter, and then I at the end, keeping the door of the wardrobe slightly ajar and looking through the space. I waited for a second, and then my eyes grew wide when I saw the know in the doorway turn.
"Get back!" I urged in a hushed tone, and pushed Peter back.
"Get off of me!" Edmund sneered in a hushed tone.
"Ow, my foot!" Lucy exclaimed.
"Don't push yourselves!" Peter scolded in a hushed tone.
"Get away from me!" Edmund exclaimed.
"Stop shoving!" Susan and I urged in hushed tone.
"Watch out. Alright, that's enough!" Peter urged in a hushed tone, and then he and Susan tripped on something and fell back and into the snow. They looked at each other for a moment, probably wondering why the floor is so cold and wet, and then turned around. Once they did, they both got up as fast and looked around in awe.
"That's impossible." Susan whispered, while Edmund, Lucy, and I came out from the wardrobe.
"Don't worry." Lucy said coming off to the side, making all of us look at her. "I'm sure you've just been dreaming." She finished with a slight smirk. I was standing next to Edmund, who wasn't paying attention, and behind Susan and Peter, so I took this as my chance to bend down and quickly make a snowball. I then hid it behind my back.
"I don't suppose saying 'sorry' will quite cover it." Peter said.
"No, it won't." I said, making them turn around to look at me. Peter's face softened, and I smirked, throwing the snowball I had in my hands at him. I chuckled as I got him right on the forehead. "But that might!" I yelled in laughter, and quickly bent down to make another snowball, Lucy quickly following. I saw Susan and Peter share a look from the corner of my eye, and then they both bent down to make their own snowballs as well. As soon as I got up from my bending position, I got hit in the head with a snowball coming from Susan, while Lucy got hit in the forehead by Peter. We both squealed, and then I threw the snowball I had in my hands at Peter, while Lucy threw her at Susan. We continued to laugh, squeal, and throw snowballs at each other, until we heard Edmund growl after Susan hit him in the arm with the snowball.
"Oww!" Peter stopped abruptly form covering me in snow, and turned to face him with a hard look on his face. "Stop it!"
"You lied to us!" Peter hissed accusingly.
"You didn't believe them either!" Edmund defended.
"Apologize to Lucy and Annabelle." Peter ordered, gesturing to Lucy and I. Edmund just looked at us, and then glared at Peter. "Say you're sorry!" Peter growled, taking a step towards him. I quickly ran forward and grabbed his arm to calm him down, but Edmund still seemed pretty frightened.
"Alright!" He stuttered, and turned to look at Lucy. "I'm sorry!" He didn't sound sorry at all, but I still frowned. No one should be forced to apologize to someone. He then turned to look at me. "I'm sorry." And actually looked like he meant it.
"It's alright." I assured, and smiled at him. He seemed quiet relieved, but his face hardened as he turned to look at Lucy.
"That's just how some children are these days." She said with a smirk, making Edmund glare at her.
"Oh, very funny." He muttered angrily.
"Why don't we go back?" Susan offered, making Peter and I sigh quietly.
"Uh... Don't you want to look around?" Edmund asked, and I looked at him confused. What is he up to?
"Why don't we let Lucy and Anna decide?" Peter offered, and looked at Lucy and I. She gasped and we both smiled wildly.
"I want to see Mr. Tumnus!"She exclaimed excitedly, and I nodded in agreement.
"That is a brilliant idea."
"Well then Mr. Tumnus it is." Peter said, and went back into the wardrobe.
"B-But we don't have any warm clothes!" Susan protested. "We'll freeze!" I waled over to her and put a comforting arm around her.
"We'll be fine Susan." I assured.
"Anna's right." Peter said, coming out from the wardrobe with five fur coats. "And I don't think Professor will be too upset if we burrow these." He said, handing Lucy a fur coat. "Besides," He started, handing me a fur coat. "If you look at it logically, "He said, handing Susan a coat with a smug look on his face, making her glare at him slightly. "We didn't even take them out of the wardrobe." He finished, passing Edmund a fur coat, making him take a step back in disgust.
"That's a girl's coat!" He exclaimed.
"Obviously." Peter answered like it was nothing, and shoved the coat into his hands. Edmund glared at him, and then we all put on our coats.
"Will you lead us?" Peter asked, facing Lucy and I. Lucy looked at me, and I smiled.
"I will."