Beginnings are Cliché

(A/N) this book will be told from the point of view of Carson, the main characters brother of Suit & Tie which you don't need to read to understand this book. But you definitely should. But basically Carson's brother Nate is dating a really rich millionaire who owns a law firm and Ryan (another main character) is also very rich because his parents own a business. Alright now let's get started. Picture is Carson by the way!!

*Carson P. O. V.*

I spent the day swimming and trying to jump with the small little waves, playing with the sand, and looking at the clouds.  Today is a nice day in New York.  One of the only few I can remember.  My older 17 year old brother, Nate, took me and his friend Ryan out to the beach.  Which, I mean is nice.  I haven't got to spend much time with Nate since I got back from boarding school. I was there for about 2 or 3 years. He's mainly been hanging out with his boyfriend since I've gotten back.

I walk over to Ryan who's tanning on the beach next to the waves. I tip toe and splash water all on his face.

"Hey," he yells upset but then his face soon turns playful when he realizes it's me.

I smirk at him and then decide to lay down by him. "So how are you enjoying your day at the beach."

He stammers, "Okay, I guess. I'm just scared for what you plan to do tonight." I promised him I would show him my ways. Honestly I didn't really know what we're gonna do tonight. Then it struck me, almost like Chris Brown's fists... Too soon?

I sit up, "Let's go meet some of my friends tonight."

"You're friends?" He questions.

I nod, "Yeah, we'll smoke a little. I'm sure you've never done that. Drink some. And maybe light things on fire, it will be fun."

He stares at me, "Uhm, none of those things sound like fun to me. They sound like a lot of trouble and I kind of need my parents to like me so."

I see him look down at our close fingers. He pulls his hand away and starts to play with it.

I roll my eyes at his shyness, "Come on, I haven't done anything really bad yet since I've got back and I'm aching to do something."

He raises his eyebrows, "Nothing? Really? You've already had a party. What's your idea of really bad?"

I bite my lip smiling, "Oh honey, you just wait and see."

*Ryan's P.O.V.*

He said he's aching to do something bad but I'm over here aching to intertwine our fingers. I had to pull mine away just to restraint myself. This night could go any kind of way and I'm willing to risk getting in major trouble just to be near him. I mean we're friends right? And friends do stuff together, so who cares. But then again, one friend usually doesn't want to jump the other friend's bones. Usually.