Chapter 3~Ninja Powers

The man holding the knife was tall and skinny, he had a short stubby nose and small eyes. His greasy hair was pulled back with a leather tie.

The knife he was holding glinted evily,"Well Princess, Youve ruined my fun", He sneered, "So what should I do with you?I thinkthat I will kill you. Yes thatis a wonderful idea.Don't you think, Princess?"

I looked behind him to the unconsious figure of lila,"No, I think that I ill kill YOU",I answered. Suddenly the room fuzzed, then became crystal clear.What the Heck?! I could even see the beginnings of a new zit on his neck, thats just disgusting......Then I swiped the knife out of his hand and kicked him in the gut. "OoF!"he grunted as he fell to the floor.

Then I stepped forward a put my foot on his neck."I could kill you right now", I said, my eyes sharp.

"No please, No!"He exclaimed as he wriggled on the ground. Then he fainted.I snorted, then I remembered lila.I cursed under my breath, then I ran over to her and dropped to my knees.

"HELP!SOMEONE HELP PLEASE!"I Screamed.

Seconds later, one of the servants burst through the door,"What's wrong?" The servant asked."Oh", He said as he saw lila, then he sprinted out of the room.I looked after him puzzled.Why would he-Oh. The servant ran into the room with someone who looked like a doctor. He dropped to the floor beside me and told me to leave and to fetch hildi. I didn't want to leave Lila, but I ran to get hildi anyways. The inn was like a maze, with rows of hallways and rooms there were multiple stairways and I got lost quickly. I cried out in frustration and stomped my foot as I walked down the same hallway for the third time.

"Needa little help?"a voice said from behind me. The voice was strong and deep as well as amused. I turned to find a handsome boy a little older than me standing behind me with his eyebrows raised. "I'm Blake, you look a little lost", he said smugly. He had dark brown hair and I couldn't quite tell if his eyes were green or brown. He had dark tan skin and he was wearing a sleeveless brown tunic and tan trousers tucked into thick work boots. I muttered something unintelligable as I stared at his biceps. They were huge!And tan and just plain awsome. "Cat got your tongue? I do have that effect on people....." He smirked.

I snorted,"Little cocky there, mister?"

"Maybe......."He replied turning,"See you around!"

"No! I'm lost, and I'm supposed to be finding hildi!But you distracted me you big dung beetle! So turn your butt around and take me to her!"I glared.

He burst out laughing and told me to follow him."What's so funny?" I asked.

"Um, nothing, nothing at all", He smiled.

I frowned,"Uh huh, suuuure". He smirked at nothing in particular as he started down the hallway.Humph. We walked for about ten minutes in silence, when I realized we had passed this hallway twice. "Um, do you really know how to find hildi?" I asked

"Yes!" he snapped.

"Really, cuz I don't think so...."I said.

"I know exactly how to find hildi!"He snapped again.

"Blake, we'v passed this hallway already", I insisted.

"Whatever, why don't you try and find your way around in this blasted place", he grumbeled.

"Touchy, Touchy."I smirked.

He spun around and grabbed my arms then he pushed me into the wall. "Would you do any better?" He groweled. His breath was hot on my neck and he had his body pressed against mine.

"Yes", I whispered in his ear. I heard his breathing catch, then he turned and looked as if he was about to kiss me. I leaned forward slightly, watching his reaction. He pulled away suddenly with a blank face. I looked up at him bewildered.

"Ahem", A voice said to my left. I turned, damien was grinning wildly.

I looked at blake for a minute then then turned to damien, "It's not what it looks like!"I exclaimed. Well ,it was exactly what it looked like, but the guy I was engaged to didn't need to know that. "Blake twas just helping me find hildi!, !I promise!"I felt bad for lying, but I couldn't stand the hurt on his face. His face quickly became unreadable, even though blake was frowning........He opened his mouth to say something, then shut it quickly.

"The doctor said he sent you to find hildi, but you rushed out before he could give you directions,So he sent me to find you.He figured you were lost",Damien said lightly.

"I was, thanks", I walked over to damien and walked down the hallway. I looked back at blake who had turned and walked the other way,

he didn't look back.

Blakes P.O.V.

I am an idiot. She told me to stay away, she told me it would ruin everything. Why didn't I freaking listen? Because I'm in love with her, thats why. I just wanted to see her face again, to feel the soft and calloused skin of her hands. To run my hands through her shimmering hair............Oh dear goddess of wisdom, I'm turning into a girl. I turned a corner and nearly ran into small table before hearing voices whispering in the room next to me.

I probably would've kept walking, but I heard one of them say Whitneys name, "Did you finish the job?""

I pressed quickly against the wall,"Well....sort o-"

"What do you mean! Sort of?" 

"Well I was with that maid girl, like you told me to and I she rushed in to save the day.....and she mightve.......well you could say-"

'SPIT IT OUT!"

"Shepinnedmedownandrescuedthegirlandthenthedoctorcameandtheybroughtmetoyou"

A loud smack echoed,"You incompetent fool! You were supposed to kidnap her you idiot!"

"Ow! I'm sorry master, It won't ever happen again!"

"It better not". The door slipped open quietly and I jumped back behind the corner then pretended I didn't hear any of that and walked down the hallway to get a better look at the person behind the voice, but no one was there.

*****************************

Hey guys!How do you like blake????

Ps.

Sorry its so short!But since nowones reading it anyways.......*Hint Hint*Wink Wink*

Its just a buuuuuuuuton!