Chapter 13

I cried hard while hugging Ariana, I explained to her what happened about everything what happened to me yesterday and the day before also what happened earlier. "WHY ME, ARIANA! WHY?" I yelled sobbing into her jacket. I thought to myself what did I do to deserve this. "Giselle its okay, maybe he just wasn't good for you. if you'd like I can stay with you here so you wont have to see him." Ariana said. I got up from the carpet floor and stood up taking out a Kleenex and wiping my ruined makeup and blowing my nose and redoing my makeup over again. "No Ariana I don't want to show him (KIAN LAWLEY) that I'm upset, I rather show him I don't care then show him that I do because I don't." But deep down I do care a lot and when I say a lot I mean lots, and he will never care he will always be the first one I met.
Minutes past and the bell ranged meaning it was time for my next class with him, I walked to class not caring if I was late or not. I walk into class with the bell ringing, "Giselle you're late." The teacher said. "Alright I heard you," replying walking to my seat next to him but in my luck he wasn't there. "Detention for you after school!" I was going to argue but I just nod my head. We were taking notes and I was getting worried about Kian, wait I shouldn't he's probably with Ashley, fuck her. The bell was about to ring, I waited and went on my phone I was erasing everything from Kian. Everyone gasps and I look up seeing a Kian Lawley all high with the girl Ashley, we connected eyes until I stopped. The bell rang and I got my stuff and was walking past him when he grabs me from the hand and brings me toward him inches from his lips. He smelled gross. I push him away, "Get away from me, I don't even know who you are anymore!" I said. "Come on baby that's not true, I'm your boyfriend." "No Kian your a lying jerk that goes around fooling around with other girls even though you already have a girlfriend!" "Baby your mine, your all I want!" "Oh shut up Kian!! Your just this stranger, and bully who bullied from the start. Don't call me "baby" because I'm your ex girlfriend now, I'm breaking up with you!!" I walk away with makeup smeared on my face, I walk straight to the nurse's office not wanting to be here.