Chapter 10

My POV.
We got to the O2L house (I know they brokeup but let's just imagine there living in the same new house together.) Kian being a gentlemen carried my bag, I was nervous the guys wouldn't like me but Kian and I are just friends its not like were a thing now.

Kian opened the door,I walked in and one curly haired guy was sitting in the couch with another guy that had a lip peircing. Kian closed the door, once he closed the door, the two guys who were sitting on the couch stood up quickly to where Kian and I were at. Then three other guys came down. Kian finally spoke, "Guys I would like you to meet Giselle, Giselle these are 5 of my best friends, JC, Sam,Trevor,Ricky and Conner." They all said hi and gave me hugs.

We all got to know each other and have some pretty good laughs. "Do you want something to drink?" Kian said. "Sure, can I get a water please?" I said. He left and went into the kitchen with JC and Sam following him. "By any chance, do you like Kian?" Conner said. "Can i trust you guys?" I told them. Conner,Ricky and Trevor nodded. "Well honestly I am falling for him, but I told him he's going to have too win my heart because we've had issues before, anyways don't say anything please." I said. "You can trust us, we won't say anything." Ricky said. Kian came back with my water, we were just talking about life and they were telling me how they were very famous and still are, also how they had a YouTube account together and they were called O2L (our second life)

(SKIP DINNER)

Once we were done eating, we decided to all go to bed because it was getting pretty late. "Where is Giselle going to sleep?" Conner said. "She'll be sleeping with me in my room." Kian said. We went up to his room, he took off his shirt and get some sweats from his drawer. He went into the bathroom,he later came out. I went in and changed into comfy pajama shorts and brushed my teeth. I walked out and saw Kian sitting on the bed about too film a video, he turned around and saw me,"hey,I was thinking if we could sleep together on the bed,but I promise nothing will happen when we're sleeping." He said. "Okay, Mr. Lawley."I said. "Okay, beautiful?" He said getting closer. I smiled, "I'm guessing okay will be our always." I laughed. He grabbed my hands and interwined them with his. "I love your sparkly brown beautiful eyes." He said. I leaned in and kissed his lips that I missed from the other day, I felt fireworks going off every time we kissed.

Hope you guys enjoyed please vote and comment love you all