Part 5: He's NOT Imagining

Tails sighed, "She exists I swear!" Sonic finishes eating a chili dog, "one sec..." and he runs back to get more. The drift causes Tails to lose his balance but Selux again runs out to keep him from falling. Selux looks at him and puts him on his feet, "you ok?" He sighed, "They don't believe me. Why do you keep disappearing?" Selux scratched the back of her head and blushed a little, "Well I've been told I'm a bit shy..." Suddenly the footsteps of Amy and Knuckles get closer and closer; Selux takes off and rolls under the couch. Tails suddenly gets an idea to prove she exists.

Amy runs in worried but excited, because she finally got a text from Sonic. Knuckles followed and wasn't all that excited to be there, but he would do anything to help his friend, he did owe him one anyway. Sonic ran in, "about time... you guys can be so slow..." they all rolled their eyes. Amy sat on the couch that Selux was hiding under, "Tails, Sonic said you're making up imaginary friends again, are you missing Cosmo again?" Tails sighed at the thought of Cosmo, he missed her so much. He looked up and said, "I'm not imaging. She's real" Knuckles put his hand on his should, hey buddy, It is okay to miss someone but maybe you're taking this to far..." Tails was starting to get annoyed, "I miss her but I'm not imagining!" Sonic replied, "We can take you to see a professional." Tails was done, "ok, for the last time, I'M NOT IMAGINING AND I'LL PROVE IT!" Knuckle, Sonic, and Amy all looked at each other and nodded. Amy stood up, "Ok you get one chance..." Tails looked at Sonic, "Did you eat all the chili dogs?" Sonic shook his head, "no there's a couple left." Tails thought for a second and moved Sonic to his other side, "ok... there's about 30 more on the second shelf..." Sonic dashed around Tails are straight to the kitchen. Tails immediately lost his balance and fell over. However before he hit the ground, two cold hands hold him up and Tails smiled already knowing who it is, "told you she's real."