"About time."

(A/N: Been putting this off for so long. Sorry. Not proof read by the way. )
------------------

"WELCOME TO THE MOST ENTERTAINING STREET FIGHTS IN TOWN! TODAY WE HAVE-" Knockout tuned out the referee automatically as he announced her name and then proceeded to point to her opponent: A rather bulky man who seemed to be 6 feet tall which meant he was just as tall as her.  Kloss had always been known for her height, whether it be in her elementary school or those woeful days of college, she'd always been known as "The tall Girl." And now, at 22, she was still one of the tallest girls around and she didn't mind. She never had.
The height always gave her an advantage, but she knew that it wouldn't work tonight.

The fighter focused on her opponent for the night, one of her big fights. She noticed his taut muscles and how he seemed to be flexing them for the crowd as the announcer continued to talk.
What's he on about for so long?
She focused on the twitch in his legs as he kept jumping up and down, his broad shoulders, his bent posture, as if he was about to attack at any point. That's it. That was his weak spot.  Knockout then proceeded to notice the elongated face he possessed, complete with blue eyes and high cheekbones, his strong jawline didn't go amiss either. If he hadn't been baring his teeth, ready to fight her, she might've found him attractive, but at the moment he disgusted her.
His eyes only served to make the fighter remember another pair of intense blue orbs. Ones that had captured her attention with a mere glance, but that had been a week ago. There was no word from her since that night and the tall brunette had begun to get anxious a little, even though she knew her plans always worked, how is she any different?  It was tonight or never, showing up after a week meant it was a bad deal and everyone knew that.  The brunette's eyes quickly darted to the crowd, something she never did. She scanned every inch of the room but could find no sign of the striking blonde. She let out a deep breath in response, her gaze re-directed to the man in front of her.

"THREE!" Okay, focus. "TWO!" What's this guy's name again? "ONE!" Conan, the candy cane? "FIGHT." It doesn't matter.
The girl slowly sidestepped, watching as the bull headed man lunged past her at full speed. Knew it. Whipping around, she was quick to dodge his next few punches. How did this guy get so famous? Guy can't throw a punch. This pattern continued for another minute and he was beginning to realise it didn't work if she kept dodging him. Where is your brain, man?
He tried a new route, kicking. I see what you're thinking. Knockout knew she couldn't play defence for too long, the crowd was getting restless. "KNOCK HER OUT ALREADY!"
"STOP BEING A PUSSY AND FIGHT, BITCH."
There's no need for that foul language, mister. The fighter bit her cheek, this was just like any other fight: disgusting but she loved the adrenaline when she proved them all wrong, the looks on their faces. They should've known better by now.

"ROUND 1 HAS ENDED!" The bell went off just as the Kloss was getting warmed up. She always did this, held them off till the 2nd round, so that her poor competition thought he stood a chance.
Round 1: Play dodgeball.
Round 2: Whoop his ass.
She briefly took off her gloves to flex her fingers, picking up the water bottle kept at her corner of the ring.

"Hey...um Karlie?" Josh was whispering to her. "Hm?" She put her teeth guard back on, the break was almost done.
"There's someone here to see you." He whispered again, nodding in the direction of the person, she presumed.
Oh. "Who?"
"I don't know...she didn't mention her name." She? Ah...

The bell sounded again, signalling round 2. Let's make this quick. Slipping on her gloves, she walked straight up to the man, he was grinning. One. A punch to the stomach, he ducked and then tackled her body, pushing her down for a second. Expected. Two. A kick to his stomach again, it wasn't enough to get him off but he loosened his hold on her for a moment. That should be enough. She broke off his hold by thrusting her arms at him, punching him in the nose in the process. She could see his nose break with the single punch. Nailed it. After that it was easy. Before he could hit her again, she had slipped under him, rolled aside and got back up. He whipped around just in time to receive the kick to his face again, complete with a punch to the back of his head.