September 19, 2010

Matt arrived at precisely 11, “Way to go, I’ll be right out.” I heard him laugh as I was walking into my room. Then I grabbed my bag and I left through the garage, getting in my truck. I threw my bag in the bed and pulled out. He came over and got in, giving me a kiss. “Hello.” I said.

He smiled, “how are you today beautiful?”

“Excited, stressed.”

“You’ll do excellent babe.”

“You’ve never seen me dance…”

“So, I still know you’re going to be the best.”

“Ha, you’re my boyfriend, you have to say that.”

“Yeah, but I’m not.”

We got to the park. It was a surprise that the competition was in San Clemente, usually they are in L.A. When we got to the gate they asked my name, “Jordyn Evander.”

“2?”

“Yupp.”

“Alright, here are your wristbands.”

“Thanks.” I said. We put them on and continued inside.

“What are these for?” Matt asked.

“Special access.”

“Oh, cool.”

We walked to where the skaters were, showed our bands and went in. Ryan had his back to us when we came in. I shushed P-Rod and covered Ryan’s eyes. “Hey!” I laughed before I took my hands away. “Hey Jordyn! Congrats again!”

“Thanks.” I said hugging him and P-Rod.

“Hey, congrats.” Paul said.

“Thank you! Ryan, Paul, this is my boyfriend Matt.”

“Hey, nice to finally meet you.” Ryan said, shaking his hand while Paul said hey.

“Hey, nice to meet you too.”

We hung out then went to find Ryan’s family. I saw Shane and grabbed his arm, he turned, “Hey!” We hugged, his family looked up. “Jordyn, this is Gretchen, Randy, and Kane.”

“Hey, it’s great to finally meet you. This is my boyfriend Matt.” I said.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you Jordyn. Ryan told us about you.” Gretchen said hugging me.

I smiled, Randy hugged me too. Kane was cute, he said, “Hello, Ryan was right, you are pretty.” Then he shook my hand.

“Real smooth Kane. Way to play it cool.” Shane shook his head.

“Thank you Kane!” We all laughed.

The competition started, we cheered on Ryan and had a really fun time! When it ended, it was 3 in the afternoon. Ryan got 1st place. We went down to him and I hugged and kissed him. “Congratulations!”

“Thanks!” We laughed. “I gotta shower and change, then we can go.”

“Kay.”

The 3 of us got in my truck and we drove to the studio where I had private studio time. They sat watching and talking while I danced to my music. I saw them in the mirrors. At one point I started laughing. “What?”

“You guys…… are just……. sitting there……. with these………. serious……… expressions……. on your faces.” I said between laughs.

“You’re……”

“…Amazing!” Ryan finished.

“Thanks.”

“So what are you gonna do?”

“What ever comes to mind.”

“You don’t come prepared?!” Ryan asked incredulous.

“No, if you’re a truly great dancer, you can dance on command, totally unprepared, or without music.”

“Damn.” Matt stated.

I laughed, then Love Me by Justin Bieber started to play. I made up a dance on the spot and sang it perfectly while I danced.

“You can sing while you dance too?” Matt asked.

“As a backup dancer, you gotta have other talents besides dancing.”

“Damn.” He repeated.

I stopped around 6, then the 3 of us went to dinner. We….well they talked about how “beast” I was. After, I dropped Ryan off at home then Matt and I went back to my place. He is staying the night, we will go to school together tomorrow.