1. Sam Had Enough

A/N: First time doing one shots! Hope you enjoy!

Sam had enough.

Years of awkwardly standing around while Dean and Cas stared at each other.

Years of hearing their conversations and fights.

Sam knew what is was they felt, even if they didn't.

Sam also knew he had to do something about it.

~

"Hey Dean," Sam said as he waltzed into the library, "I found a case not to far from here."

"Whats wrong?" Dean asked, there was definitely something wrong with him. Sam was lost for words. He just shook his head and shrugged.

"Okay fine. Lets go." Dean grabbed his jacket from the back of a chair and headed towards the garage.

Sam had it perfectly planned. The motel he chose was across the street from a pie shop. That would keep Dean busy. He started to move the stuff in the motel room, but stopped when he heard the flap of wings.

"Are you busy Sam?" Cas said. Sam's face flushed. Was his plan not going to work after all?

"Yeah... Um... Haha... No... No not at all...  just um... Waiting for Dean." Sam fumbled. Cas stared to blush slightly. He was staring at his shoes.

"May I talk to you Sam." Cas' voice seemed very worried.

"Of course."

Cas hesitated, but soon he was talking non stop. Explaining to Sam everything he felt for Dean, and seeming very guilty for feeling anything at all. Sam still listened even though he figured it out a long time ago. Cas told Sam how he desperately wanted to share his feelings with Dean, but did not want to ruin their bond. Since Cas didn't know a thing about humans, he certainly never picked up on Dean's emotions. But to every other human, those emotions were as clear as day.

Sam thought maybe now he could skip the whole knock Dean and Cas out and tie them to chairs and not let them out until they confessed their love plan. So he made a better one.

"Im here Sam!" Dean shouted once he walked into the motel room. His brother wasn't there. He heard the sudden whoosh of wings behind him.

"Hello Dean." Cas said. His deep and gravely voice sounding not as sure as usual, like he was nervous. Cas forgot all of the things Sam had told him to say, and started to panic. Dean just stood their watching his friend turn into a bright shade of red.

Suddenly nothing else mattered to Cas. He wanted his human to know everything, to feel everything. Suddenly Cas was sure. He walked forward and pressed his lips onto Dean's.

Dean jerked back. He brushed his fingers over his lips. Cas started to feel tears try to overtake his eyes. Did he just ruin years of friendship? Dean looked up again. He saw That Cas was panicking and decided he didn't need time to process anymore. He walked back to Cas. They were kissing again, barley remembering to come up for air, and too busy finally feeling the love they have hidden for far too long.
Dean jumped back when he heard mysterious giggles emerging from the closet. He threw open the door to see Sam sitting down eating a burger and giggling like a little girl.

"My plan worked!" He cheered.

A/N: hope you guys enjoyed a little fangirl Sam fic! I swear I will get better at this whole one shot thing.