I watched as the five of them ran on stage to the infamous beginning to The Downfall of us All. Addison jumped around the stage with the rest of them, her head bobbing back and forth as her talented fingers worked away on the strings of her guitar.

I didn't even realize Austin had been talking to me until he shook my shoulder, breaking me out of my trance "yeah? Sorry" I chuckled and turned to him.

"I asked where you were last night, I was surprised to not see you" he laughed.

"Oh yeah, I didn't hang around long last night" I took a cigarette pack out of my pocket and got one out of it as I talked "I was actually with Addison most of the night"

"Addie!?" He exclaimed with a big smile "you're hittin' that now?"

I couldn't help but laugh at his word choice "yeah something like that" I put the cigarette in my mouth and lit it, sliding my lighter and pack in my pocket.

"Hey, she's gorgeous" I nodded and looked back in the direction of the stage with him.

"Yeah, she is" I took a few drags of my cigarette as we watched and Vic walked over and handed me an unopened monster.

"You want this?" He asked.

"Yeah, thanks" I took it from him and opened it, taking a few big sips.

Addison switched out to an acoustic guitar as they started If it Means A Lot to You. Vic smiled when he looked up and realized "I'm glad they're doing this song, I like when she sings" he said.

"Yeah," Austin agreed "she's definitely got some pipes on her"

"Too bad she doesn't sing more" Vic added.

"Yeah.." I took a drag off my cigarette and continued "she should, or do something on her own"

"She's got that book filled with songs, I'm sure she could" Vic drank some from his own can of monster.

"I don't know, she does a lot with Jeremy," Austin put the sunglasses he had on his head down so they rested on his nose as he talked "would she every do anything solo you think?"

"I don't know, you should talk to her about it Mike" Vic looked up at me and I raised my eyebrows a little "or just see if she's ever thought of doing anything like that"

"I'll try to bring it up" I dropped my cigarette to the ground and put it out with my foot, then picked it back up to throw away.

"You may smoke those disgusting things," Vic started "but at least you're environmentally friendly about it" the three of us laughed then watched as Addie began to sing her parts.

She was so fucking talented. I know she plays other instruments, I'm not sure what, but she sings phenomenally, she writes beautifully and is stunning. She's incredibly sweet and always puts other people first, constantly worrying that what she's doing for them isn't enough even though it's always more than enough. I am in love with this girl. How can I not be?

I rubbed my face at the slight realization, even though I already had known. But of course I have to keep it to myself, she can't know. I could tell Vic, but he already knows too.

We all stood and talked as they played, Ben of Asking Alexandria and two members of Falling in Reverse, Ronnie Radke and Ryan Seaman, made their way over as they were finishing up.

After they finished the last song they ran off the stage and we greeted them all. Tony came back over and tackled Addison in a hug before she could get to anyone else "I haven't watched you play in forever! Fucking great job" She laughed and hugged him back.

"Thanks, you guys all did really good too" she said walking over to us all.

"You shredded it, as always" Ronnie hugged her tight, picking her up around the waist "how ya been?" He asked, setting her down.

"Good, I wanted to come watch you guys today but I didn't make it over" she fixed her hat and looked up at him.

"That's fine" he chuckled and put his arm around her shoulder. I tensed up with jealousy but tried to relax so it wasn't noticeable. Too late. Addison glanced at me with a small smirk and gave Ronnie another hug before he and Ryan left.

She walked over to me as everyone spread out and went their own ways, day two of Warped Tour ending. She poked my chest making me laugh "you did very good today"

"Well thank you" I smiled down at her "so did you, I'm glad I made it to watch today"

"So am I" she grinned and I think she was about to say something before she was interrupted when Hayley Williams came sprinting toward her.

"Addison Wren!" She shouted as she jumped into her arms and both of the tiny framed girls fell to the ground. I stepped back and laughed before reaching down to help them both up.

"Hayley!" Addison smiled wide and hugged her once they were both on their feet.

"Why has it been so long since I've seen you?" Hayley said breaking from the hug.

"I don't know" she shook her head and laughed. Haley turned to me and smiled.

"I haven't seen you in forever either!" She gave me a hug then stepped back and narrowed her eyes at Addison and I. "Wait, are you two together now?"

Addison rolled her eyes and laughed and I just shook my head quickly "noo" I said and Addison crossed her arms over her chest and looked up at me.

"Boy, you were quick to deny that Michael" she bit her lip to stop a smile.

I glared down at her "why do you keep calling me Michael."

"Because I like the name Michael?" She answered sarcastically "does that bother you?"

Hayley spoke before I could "okay so you guys aren't together yet, got it" she winked at me and the three of us laughed.

"Do you guys wanna go find some food? I'm hungry." Addison changed the subject and nudged my arm.

"Sure" I nudged her back and we went off to find something to eat.