Blood 6

_____________________

The next day, Silvia made a schedule for them for the week. Day one will be taking the full advantage that they have of the beach. The plans for that day were simple: eat breakfast, go to the beach, go to the bar to eat, have a bonfire at night, then call it a day and go to sleep. Usually M/n would sleep in until 10, but that wasn't possible. He had to take care of his guests (Aunt Silvia's words, not his).

At nine in the morning, M/n was knocking on Yuma's door to wake him up. He was wearing a simple white shirt with f/c swim trunks and sandals, a pretty decent outfit for spending the day at the beach. 

If I suffer because of this, you have to suffer with me, he thought while glaring at the door.

"Yuma? Are you awake?" M/n leaned in closer until his ear was pressed up against the door. It was silent on the other side of it. Dead silent. He frowned and knocked one more time. "I'm coming in. Cover up if you're changing." He gave himself a silent pep-talk before opening the door as slowly as he could. It was as if he was entering a lion's den. Every movement he made was cautious, his footsteps as silent and planned. He saw Yuma sleeping face down on his bed, unmoving (well, he was technically dead, but still). His brown hair was all over the pillow and partially covering his face, the thin sheet covering only his feet. 

M/n quit his slow walking when he saw that he still wasn't moving and went to the side of the bed. "Yuma?" He said while leaning down. "Get up. Remember its beach day. Yuuuuma." Well, that's one question answered. Vampires, or at least these guys, prefer to stay up at night and sleep in the day time. I don't think they'll die if they touch sunlight though. With a new plan on waking Yuma up, M/n grabbed the curtains and pulled them back. Just as he expected they didn't burn on the spot. Instead Yuma grabbed his extra pillow and threw it blindly to where the fox was. "Privacy doesn't exist in your book, does it?" "It does. You just never responded," he walked back to the bed and sat down. He tilted his head. "Now that I think about it, you didn't sleep until a few hours ago, huh? I should've expected that. Let me go tell Auntie so you guys can at least get another hour in." 

Yuma sluggishly sat up and grunted. "No need. I'm pretty sure they slept, I just didn't feel tired until three." He rubbed his eyes to get rid of any sleepiness, then reached over to the nightstand to grab his hair tie. M/n furrowed his brows. "Dude, your hair is going to hate you when you get in the water. Brush it out." Brown eyes clashed with e/c ones. Yuma clicked his tongue and settled for putting the hair tie on his wrist, then reached into the drawers of the nightstand. He pulled out a black brush and handed it to M/n, "here. Brush it out for me then." The brunette turned his back to him. M/n raised a brow. I wonder if this is how they treat the Eve. Either way, I kind of don't want to know what they do to her.

He shook his head and raised the brush to gently comb out the knotted hair. "You know, it's kind of surprising to know that your hair is silky." Yuma's hair, although sweaty, was incredibly soft. Said male grunted, "I take care of myself. I'm just taking advantage of you being here." M/n raised a brow and smirked. "Oh? Shall I shower you then and become your personal blood donor, oh wonderful Yuma Mukami?" 

"Why you-!" 

The two ended up play fighting until M/n was kicked out of the room. M/n's face was a bright red, his clothes a mess, Yuma being in a similar state. "Let me get dressed, Tomato. I'll brush my hair out on my own." The vampire flicked his forehead and pushed him out of the door. "Wait- Tomato?!" "Yes, Tomato! Now shoo!" He closed the door and waited until the sound of footsteps sounded farther and farther from the room. Yuma sighed. "Idiot. Don't say things that you can't complete."

_____________________