Blood 1

Male Name: M/n

Hair Color: h/c

Eye Color: e/c

Favorite Food: f/f

Favorite Drink: f/d

Second Eye Color: s/e/c

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Sonia-

Eye color: baby blue

Hair color: blond

Personality: happy, cheery, childish, positive

Height: 5'1

Age: 17

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Silvia-

Eye color: baby blue

Hair color: brown

Personality: calm, caring, mother-like

Age: 34

Height: 5'4

Occupation: Fashion Designer

_____________________

"What are you doing?"

A soft yet high pitched voice rang out in the f/c colored bedroom.

A single male sat on the center of his bed, right thumb flying against the four colorful buttons, left finger moving a black joystick. The h/c haired male bit down on his bottom lip in concentration, brows furrowed as he bluntly responded. "Playing Mortal Kombat X." He glanced at her, his brow raised as if he were expecting her to already know.

Sonia rolled her baby blue eyes and crossed her arms. "Whatever. Auntie wanted me to tell you that the food's ready." She turned her back to him and smiled.

"Oh, and we're having f/f today."

Cue M/n pausing his game and throwing his controller behind him, standing up, and then running and pushing past Sonia.

"Hey!" She yelled as she bumped into the door frame. "Don't you dare finish the food before I get there!"

"No promises!"

With M/n arriving first, he took a good look at the table in front of him and grinned widely. F/f was plated on pearl white plates, while f/d stood in a crystal clear glass right beside it. Sadly M/n had little time to appreciate the food before a smaller figure bumped into his back.

"I hope you two aren't arguing." A young woman spoke up while entering the kitchen, her hands undoing the ponytail that kept her hair up. Her smile was sweet and calming, just like any mother's smile should be. Despite her words bearing a warning, her eyes held a teasing emotion behind them.