Chapter 4: The Kiss of True Love

He was sitting there after Yamcha left. He had seen the lipstick - he had listened to his arrogant talk - had wondered whether he would stand up and give him a uppercut. Now he was left behind, his peanut-size brain wondered what would be the smartest step to undertake. Hurting Yamcha wasn't something for him to do! But comforting the one who… He didn't finish this thought cause he suddenly saw Bulma bending over. The light still sparkled in her eyes and was reflected in her earrings… And the dress… But what was her point? Was she angry? No, she smiled at him... Then her lips touched his, gentle and softly, unsure... Was this it? Was this the feeling he had been longing for, ever since he had seen her getting out of her car before his first Budokai… the feeling he couldn't place, until now... he just hadn't realised… and he kissed her back.

They forgot the other person sitting at the table, with his eyes wide open and his jaw dropped… looking at them in disgust...

Oh yes, there is at least one sane person in our midst…

…for they were the one cheating on their relationships… He knew it was bad to fall in love!

Ah, but Vegeta, this is DESTINY! Again note the sweet sarcasm of capitals.

"Who are you?"

"The writer of this fic"

"You've got too much spare time"

Goku was now kissing her back... softly, and while time passed, hungrily, less gently... Vegeta had long since retreated to his capsule, sick of those people, and now training to ban the disgusting thought of fool play from his sane mind...

Your writer is in a poetical mood!

Goku shove the dinner table away, they were now standing... she put her arms round his neck, felt his muscled arms...

...he put his arms around her waist, her amazingly slim and supple waist... her red dress soft and smooth... he bent over her, standing in a most romantic position, when suddenly...

"Yes, please stop this utterly insane nonsense!"

"Oh Vegeta, shut the hell up! You're supposed to be in your training capsule!"

...the door opened and Mrs. Briefs entered. They released each other...

"What's going on?" Mrs. Briefs asked.

"Er..." Bulma looked at Goku, longing for her mother to just leave... for Goku to never stop... cause this was a girl fantasy!

Prince Charming doesn't necessarily have to be a prince, nor very smart! It's the Instinct that counts! (Oh mighty Capital, it's thou who I adore) I wonder if all Saiyans are good kissers... Tell me, Vegeta! "Hmpf..." You're a Puritan! I never realised someone so eager to spill blood could be afraid of girls! "Oh, shut up, woman!"

"Bulma tripped, ma'am, while she was pushing the table aside. Luckily, I caught her before she landed on the floor."

How truly ingenious the mind of a Saiyan with the IQ of the average Baywatcher develops while trying to get rid of suspicion!

"Well, I'll be upstairs if you need me. I was just dropping by to tell you I'm preparing a room for you, Goku. What kind of bed would you like?" She scanned his size. "Double?"

"That would be comfortable, thank you!"

"I'll be back!" Mrs. Briefs left the room, unaware and whistling happily.

Whistling the Terminator 1 theme, I suppose...

Right after she closed the door, Goku smiled at Bulma. "Where was I?" He shove her body very close to his. "Oh, I remember now..."