Chapter 6

I heard his foot steps down the stairs, each step made me jolt with fear. He stopped at the feet of the stairs and walked past us before he switched the lights on.

"Oh my! You both look terrible" he exclaimed. I looked at him, then behind him. Since no one was there, I figured out he was referring to us.
"You will be fine, the shots I gave will really help. This is so just you know that you can't escape from me, don't you ever think it talk more of try it, are we clear?"

I did not say a word, the Chinese girl was mute too, he just ignored us, the messaged was clearly passed. He entered a corner by the wall we leaned on. I felt glad that for once, he left us in peace.

"Come here ladies" I heard him call, his voice was calm, sweet and charming, like he was not the monster that did all this. "This is weird, a scary form of weird" I feared he would come back to hurt me if I did not obey immediately so I crawled to meet him.

I leaned on the wall for support, I felt like I have broken a few bones. I peeked at the edge of the wall that led to the room, I saw some girls stand in front of him. I leaned back on the wall, glad he did not see me since he faced the girls and backed me. I was not sure of what was going on anymore, could it be that I was running mad?

I peeked again, this time I took my time to absorb what I saw. People actually live here, the room looked, smelt and felt homely and beautiful. It was well furnished and sparkling clean. I looked at the girls who payed attention to the man as he talked to them in a low voice. They looked well taken care of, neat and healthy. At first I thought they where his children, but why he brought us here is what I did not understand.

I crawled back to the Chinese girl to check if she was still breathing, she did not move since the man left and I began to worry if she was fine. She jerked me off when I tried to lift her. I crawled back to where I was, still surprised at what I saw.

He walked past me then the Chinese girl before he climbed up the stairs, open the door then locked it. The girls came to us immediately they heard the door lock, I heard one of them giggle, I suddenly felt shy as I folded my arms round my body and buried my face on my laps.

One of them walked briefly towards me, I ran towards the stairs afraid of what she would do to me. They all started laughing and I stopped. The Chinese girl bumped into me, I didn't know she was following me.

"We wont hurt you." one of the girls spoke. I walked down the stairs carefully, then two of them ushered us to the main room which I now saw clearly as I looked round and studied the environment.

The floor and the walls had white tiles, with pink roses printed on them. The parlour had big cushion chairs, a big television, flowers, a center table and chairs. There was another section, the kitchen which had modern kitchen facilities and everything was in its place.

They told us to sit on the floor, between the kitchen and the living room which are opposite each other. I sat down, closed my eyes then lay down on the cool tiles as I enjoyed the comfort it gave.

"Are you alright?" I heard a weak cracked voice ask. I opened my eyes to three strange girls who looked bluish, sick and scary. I looked round and saw the Chinese girl, she looked like she just saw a ghost. I shifted back with my eyes fixed on them, I had a lot to ask, like how did this happen? Can they wash the paint away and so on but even when my mouth was opened no words came out. I was not sure of what was going on and it was too much for me to take.

They walked away and one of the girls came with some clothes, "Here, these are for you." she held out the clothes, I stretched my hand to take it from her and she dropped it on the floor."Why would she do that?"