Windmill and Tulips [9]

LAME UPDATE! Oh my God. I am so sorry. When it comes to this story, I keep running out of ideas. It's just that I have two Tagalog stories ongoing so it's so hard. Plus I have work so I wasn't able to update this  for a week. 

But anyway, please bear with me. I don't even have the intention of putting this on hold so...yeah. Please vote, comment and share!

__________________________________________

(Jazelle)

“You named a dog after me??”

Seth rolled his eyes and continued dressing up, slipping into his white tank top. Damn. if only I’m not this upset, I would have enjoyed watching him dress up. Those abs are just heavenly. “It’s Jazzie. I revised it.”

My mouth hang open in disbelief. “That’s exactly the same! You just added Zie on it! Plus the pup hates me! It’s been a week but all he does is snarl at me or trip me whenever we cross roads!”

“Oh come on. Stop hating Jazzie. He’s nothing to be jealous of.” He gave me a mocking smirk which I replied with throwing his necktie at him. “Plus, you keep on following me. He seems to hate it.”

“So he’s in love with you now huh. Great. Another rival. And I can’t help but stick around with you! You’re the only one here who can help me here You don’t expect me to ask your shotgun mama or your workaholic dad or your kiddos who only loves to mess things around.”

After tying up his shoelaces, he grabbed his tie and his polo, walking towards me. “Here. Help me up.” He said and handed me the necktie while he buttoned up his polo.

Oh yeah. He loves ignoring my rants. What’s new?

“Are you seriously asking me this? You know I don’t even know how to tie my own shoelace.”

He gazed down at me and I found myself gulping. He’s just so damn tall and…gorgeous. I’m completely overwhelmed. “If you want to be my wife, at least know how to tie my necktie up.”

Wha-what the! This guy is seriously mocking me! He wasn’t even serious as a smirk is plastered on his face. I sighed and tried tying it up while remembering how Zach used to do it when he comes into my room to see himself in my full size mirror.

“You know, Seth…you shouldn’t use my feelings for your own entertainment. If you think all of these are a joke, this time, I’m serious.”

Seth didn’t utter a word and just watched me. “I’m saying this again. I love you. We might have met for a few weeks only but I’m completely taken by you so I’m sorry. The reason why I’m clearing this up so that next time you try to use my feelings for your own enjoyment…at least you have the idea on how I really feel.”

After I finished, which made me really surprised because I did it, despite it was my first time. Remembering I had to clean up the kids’ room so I grabbed the broom I brought when I stormed inside his room and opened his door.

“Jaz.”

I abruptly stopped in my tracks but didn’t face him. “I really don’t…I don’t think you should feel that way towards me.”

“I know. It’s because you are still in love with someone else. I know. I’m not asking you to return my feelings. I’m just letting it out instead of getting all awkward around you.”

I shut the door behind me and took a deep breath. God. I’m really embarrassed saying that…but I feel better. At least I got to tell him. I really have decided that I’ll still love him even though he can’t return them. After all…he’s the first ever guy who has captured my heart like this.