Windmill and Tulips [7]

Oh my god. I am so sorry for this lame chapter. I tried! But I was writing this before I went to sleep. Once I started writing, I couldn't stop -_-

So I'm really sorry if this chapter didn't turn out well. But please still Read or at least give a comment or what. Thank you!

I'll be using Warm Bodies' R (Nicholas Hoult) as a NEW Character to be introduced in this chapter. Watch our for the HOODED guy :)

___________________________________________

(Seth)

“She’s your cousin??”

I rolled my eyes and pushed back from leaning on the table. I peeked outside Jaz’s window and sees dad talking to Laila and they seem to be discussing something serious. I think…it’s about me. Oh men. I hope she’s not telling dad about her feelings for me.

“I told you for the fifth time, yes she is! If you’re going to ask again, she still is.”

“Pff. Mr. Grumpy.”

I glared at her but she jumped on her bed and began fiddling with her phone. Oh yeah. Her phone. I went to my room, grabbed the S4 and went back to Jaz’s room. Her eyes narrowed when I threw the phone next to her elbow.

“What is this?” she hissed.

“The latest Samsung Galaxy model, S4, which you got from the company itself by swaying your ass at them.”

Her jaw dropped. “I did not!”

I shrugged. “Oh well, you seem like you did.”

She sat abruptly sat up, her arms crossed. Jeez. This girl can’t take a joke seriously. “You say it like I’m a whore.”

“Whoa hey. I didn’t say anything like that.”

“By saying that I am swaying my hips just to get what I wanted is not a nice thing to say, Seth Ross Moreau.”

“Okay! Okay! Jeez. It’s not like I mean it.” Sighing, I reached for the door. “I’m still waiting for the money, princess.”

Her eyebrows furrowed and stared at me though I know better that she’s trying to understand what I just said. “What money?”

I let out a low chuckle. “Hey. Don’t run now, Jaz. You were the one who insisted on paying back the—“

“Ohh! I see now. Yeah I know. I’m trying to work that out.” She pulled her knees to chest, hugging them with her arms. “I’m working it out.”

Seeing her hurt expression makes me want to comfort her. Oh yeah. She just lost everything. Her family. Her Home. Her gold bars. But that’s life isn’t it? You have to savor every moment of it, make the best out of it because you’ll never know that one day, it will all be gone in just a blink.

“Do you want to go to college?”

She shook her head. “I told you I don’t want to right?”

Hmmm…

I leaned on her bed, supporting my weight with one arm and my other hand reached out for her face. Gently caressing her snow-white flawless milk skin, I stared at her eyes which were inches closer from mine.

“I’ll be there. I’ll help you. You’ll going to love it.”

Our eyes locked gazes for a short while and I stared going closer, tilting my head to the side. I sense her tense but I gently pulled her head closer to mine.

“You’re playboy acts won’t work on me, Seth Ross Moreau.” Heh. “I told you. Just because I asked you for a smooch, doesn’t mean I’ll do whatever you want.”